imgroup1
2017-03-26T21:15:03Z
Hi guys, does anyone know the configuration setting in EDIABIAS to use autohex2 with INPA, or a guide perhaps
there is guide for configuring autohex with ISTA which works fine,
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
imgroup1
2017-03-27T02:46:17Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

It here in this forum
http://www.microtronik.c...TA-D-for-Autohex-II-WVCI 

that is for ISTA, i am after INPA,
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-03-27T13:59:51Z
If you configured for ISTA, it will let you use inpa.
Gbyleveldt
2017-03-27T15:24:01Z
Provided you have the pass through driver configured for ediabas.ini in the c:\ediabas\bin\ folder. The ediabas folder for IstaD sits in a different folder.
imgroup1
2017-03-28T21:21:39Z

If you configured for ISTA, it will let you use inpa.

Hi, No it doesnt works as you can see from guide, EDIABAS.ini location is modified in ISTAD to use autohex, however INPA as default uses different folder for EDIABAS, and for some reason, even if i copy whole EDIABAS folder used in INSTA to INPA location, it doesnt want to work, so thats why i was asking for help,
imgroup1
2017-03-28T21:23:43Z
Originally Posted by: Gbyleveldt 

Provided you have the pass through driver configured for ediabas.ini in the c:\ediabas\bin\ folder. The ediabas folder for IstaD sits in a different folder.

Yes, i saw that and also attempted to copy it across to c:\ediabas\bin\ folder, but it doesnt work, did u get it to work or even have a configured BIN folder?
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-03-29T02:50:19Z
It SHOULD work, and it worked with many people.
You have something wrong, contact support via email, they will assist via teamviewer
By the way: the folder location is not a matter as you supposed to declare the working folder in PATHS in environment variables in windows os.
imgroup1
2017-03-29T21:34:31Z

It SHOULD work, and it worked with many people.
You have something wrong, contact support via email, they will assist via teamviewer
By the way: the folder location is not a matter as you supposed to declare the working folder in PATHS in environment variables in windows os.

Thanks for ur help, teamviewer doesn't works best for us due to time difference between AUstralia and Dubai,
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-03-29T23:32:36Z
In this case, let me know if I can help.
Cheers