celikatila
2018-04-10T17:20:04Z
hi everyone,
i am trying to code the used transfer case module to 2011 bmw 550x drive f10 body. autohex shows ecu has no coding for LMV module, when i choose programming for update .it seems it ll work and it gives me 8301 error. i have really good connection, i wrote an e mail to customer support have no response yet.

anybody can help me? how can i fix the issue?
thanks in advance
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

kkxdrive
2018-04-10T18:22:20Z
Same to me. Tried few times with few different ecu's with no luck and same autohex error. It seems like they dont have a soft for it. But, even if you will programme and code used ecu, it will not gonna work if you dont know how to calibrate transfer box..
celikatila
2018-04-10T19:03:59Z
if i can do coding successfully, i believe i can do the initialization .unit has no coding yet,i dont know ista p can do the used module for lmv.
Natem3
2018-04-10T23:50:58Z
You try unplugging battery for 20 mins and try reprogramming it/ coding it?
celikatila
2018-04-11T01:32:20Z
i ll try tomorrow but i am lifting up the vehicle tomorrow and i ll put the old module back in try to read the old and write to new with ista p/
i ll let you know tomorrow
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-04-11T07:40:18Z
Originally Posted by: celikatila 

hi everyone,
i am trying to code the used transfer case module to 2011 bmw 550x drive f10 body. autohex shows ecu has no coding for LMV module, when i choose programming for update .it seems it ll work and it gives me 8301 error. i have really good connection, i wrote an e mail to customer support have no response yet.

anybody can help me? how can i fix the issue?
thanks in advance

Delete files from the folder C:\Program Files\Microtronik\AutoHexPC\BMWFiles\FW and try to update again.if still getting same error may not have file for that part number for update.

celikatila
2018-04-11T18:11:54Z
PROBLEM SOLVED
today. i coded and programmed with ista p. i didnt see autohexx comment till now. if i knew it i would try to delete the files and tried.
ista p coded the following module (i choosed the vtg has been replaced.finger crossed ,usually ista p doesnt accept the used module in the car...)
vtg coding programming
dsc coding
driver seat module coding
pass seat module coding
syncronization and finished the process,

thanks to everybody for all help