achaccha
  •  achaccha
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-02-10T09:36:25Z
Dear Friends.
I have a BMW 120i vehicle of 2016 with FEM all the keys lost. I have the ISN I also have the FEM unlocking file. At the time of programming the key, Autohex asks me to use a 434Mhz key. After carrying out the programming the car starts the engine only by putting the key in the emergency antenna, the presence does not work and the remote does not work to open and close the doors. buy another 434 Mhz key from CODIFICAR -MERCOKEY Spain and the behavior is the same.
please I need your help to find a solution to this problem
Thank you for your comment
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

roxetteer
2018-02-10T11:12:51Z
What frequency does your car support? For Europe 868Mhz...for USA sure 434Mhz...I don't know for Peru.
achaccha
  •  achaccha
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-02-12T17:52:51Z
 RECEPTOR DE FRECUENCIA.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I am sure frecuency is 434Mhz
cardiagcom
2018-02-12T19:19:52Z
Originally Posted by: achaccha 

RECEPTOR DE FRECUENCIA.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I am sure frecuency is 434Mhz

You need to buy orginal KEY, or second hand (but second hand key need to unlock) , program the key , job done

Tibibond
2018-02-12T20:52:39Z
I had a bmw m4 2015 with 434mhz , and i had the same issue, i could not use remote. I believed that the key that i renew was defect but it may be an issue at autohex. Sadly i do not have more keys to test. Now i ordered more keys and i will share the rezults..
achaccha
  •  achaccha
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-02-13T14:07:13Z
I am programming several keys for this vehicle as a test, what happens if the lockers where the keys are programmed are filled?
Can a key be recorded in a position already used?
Can the FEM be restored to be seen with zero programmed keys?
I got an original BMW key with frequency 315 MHz, I converted it to 433 using software. Then Tango tells me that it is a 433, but using a frequency reader, it does not read me how frequently it currently has. On the other hand, if I write the software of 315, tango and the frequency reader tells me that they are 315MHz
I await your comments.
nader feroz
2018-02-13T18:22:36Z
I'm having a same issue with 434mhz HUF5767 remotes. It will start the car only if i touch it with coil ,otherwise it won't detect or perform any keyless functions. I have unlocked and programmed 3 fem modules that were 434mhz on 3 different cars and so far none of the unlocked 434mhz remote HUF5767 worked except it will start the car . No sure if its the remote or something else. Has anyone figured this out ? Just want to mention this that all of 3 keys were unlocked using MK3 and it shows that they were unlocked.
cardiagcom
2018-02-14T21:03:32Z
For everyone please see carefully this video

how to programming FEM Key , everythink working fine
This procedure is from BMW Explorer , not every ECU is supported for now , BMW Explorer make new update/ and fixed bug 8-02-2018 , I think we need to waiting for new Autohex software and everythink will works fine .
Steve
2018-02-16T20:45:04Z
I have the same problem after unlock, add key(315 USA) to position 6 and the car starts only if the key close to the coil, any idea why and if there is a solution I want to know!
Thanks
achaccha
  •  achaccha
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-02-21T12:54:14Z

how to programming FEM Key , everythink working fine
This procedure is from BMW Explorer , not every ECU is supported for now , BMW Explorer make new update/ and fixed bug 8-02-2018 , I think we need to waiting for new Autohex software and everythink will works fine .

I have consulted many friends about this case and almost the majority have had problems with the frequency 434Mhz, There are some who say that Explorer works at 99% in FEM, I have also heard that Chinese machines do not have problems with this type of FEM. I am about to get a used key of this Type 434Mhz (original used) is only question of a few days that comes to my hands. I will be commenting and I also await your comments.
Thank you
Steve
2018-02-26T01:04:30Z
Hello guys,
Last week i was struggling with a FEM 434 key, i head same problem like all of you, but eventually i got it to work, all the functions on the key work and the car start with the key in the pocket. Costumer happy, i am happy, and i got payed which make me even more happy lol.
So how did i do it you probably want to know, well after a long research i find out that oem key after a unlock get loaded with a old firmware in them that are not compatible with ews5 system that the fem are equipped with (this is my theory)!
solution:i got a good a original key with the right frequency, add the to one of the available positions and the key worked ride away !
Hope i helped some how!
this is the key that worked for me :
http://www.onlyda.com/product-2731 
achaccha
  •  achaccha
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-02-26T20:31:02Z
Originally Posted by: Steve 

Hello guys,
Last week i was struggling with a FEM 434 key, i head same problem like all of you, but eventually i got it to work, all the functions on the key work and the car start with the key in the pocket. Costumer happy, i am happy, and i got payed which make me even more happy lol.
So how did i do it you probably want to know, well after a long research i find out that oem key after a unlock get loaded with a old firmware in them that are not compatible with ews5 system that the fem are equipped with (this is my theory)!
solution:i got a good quality after market key with the right frequency, add the to one of the available positions and the key worked ride away !
Hope i helped some how!

Congratulations friend for that achievement, I also think that the problem is the key. that's why I ordered a new Mercokey key. but it did not work either. Can you please tell me where you bought the key from?
thanks for your help
cardiagcom
2018-02-27T19:53:03Z
Originally Posted by: achaccha 

Hello guys,
solution:i got a good quality after market key with the right frequency, add the to one of the available positions and the key worked ride away !
Hope i helped some how!

Congratulations friend for that achievement, I also think that the problem is the key. that's why I ordered a new Mercokey key. but it did not work either. Can you please tell me where you bought the key from?
thanks for your help

akslock
cardiagcom
2018-03-02T20:10:57Z
From this website everyone key working I never had any problem , if some keys is not available on website please write message and people find for you right key.
https://auto-keys.eu/ind...ategory&path=179_369 
nader feroz
2018-03-02T22:46:38Z
Hey Guys, i FINALLY was able to get these remote to work all the way like they should . The issue is with remotes . I bought some brand new remotes from ebay which came from china and they worked perfectly fine. Do not buy used remotes that are unlocked or reset because they will not work and i tried 6 different ones. They will work on older cars but not the new 433 or 434mhz. Here is the link of ebay listing where i bought these. GOODLUCK
https://www.ebay.com/itm...sid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 
alex001
2018-06-26T01:22:13Z

Hello guys,
solution:i got a good a original key with the right frequency, add the to one of the available positions and the key worked ride away !
Hope i helped some how!

Well, apparently I bought keys from Olynda just as suggested here but same issue. Key only starts wen you hold to ignition coil.

Autokeys.us is even worse. The key doesn’t even started car when you hold key close to ignition.

Has anyone been able to find a supplier of working 434 keys?
cardiagcom
2018-06-26T20:13:02Z
Originally Posted by: alex001 

Hello guys,
Hope i helped some how!

Well, apparently I bought keys from Olynda just as suggested here but same issue. Key only starts wen you hold to ignition coil.

Autokeys.us is even worse. The key doesn’t even started car when you hold key close to ignition.

Has anyone been able to find a supplier of working 434 keys?

Hi
here you have very good keys but this is in the Europe everyone key working.
https://auto-keys.eu/ind...ategory&path=179_369