rsachip
  •  rsachip
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-06-29T14:55:38Z
Hi guys! I flashed the modules on e90 2007 serie with HW4 all went fine except multimedia..most is completly doun and cant be detect by any softwere...I try Ista-P reanimation and module replacement cant solve neather..how to bring it back to life?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-06-30T06:24:37Z
Hi,
We don't reccomend to flash multimedia devices in E series,we don't have MOST network in HW4.you must use MOST adaptor for flashing it
rsachip
  •  rsachip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2018-06-30T09:40:04Z
Ok I didnt no that ,wasnt see any note on most modules only avalible update and I flash it...I think there should be a warning if modules are dead comonly by flashing them..I am not blaim the HW4 for this it could be reason car was never update before(factory I-level) or update them in not corect order...etc what do you sugest about this?go back to standard tools with icom + most is the only option?
cardiagcom
2018-06-30T19:03:25Z
First you must connected MOST(smale device for fibreoptic cable and usb in the ICOM) after try programming try with ISTA P , no forgot connect batterry support unit 100A or 70A, maybe this help you , i think first option ISTA give you reanimation gatway,
IF ISTA not help you you must use WINKFP but for this you must have expierence .
rsachip
  •  rsachip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2018-06-30T23:19:46Z
Originally Posted by: cardiagcom 

First you must connected MOST(smale device for fibreoptic cable and usb in the ICOM) after try programming try with ISTA P , no forgot connect batterry support unit 100A or 70A, maybe this help you , i think first option ISTA give you reanimation gatway,
IF ISTA not help you you must use WINKFP but for this you must have expierence .

Hi..yes I have experience is not big problem I can flash expert mode adress 62,63..etc or emergency flash by nfs if Ista-P cant handle..but my point is what is sugestion and how solving it by autohex hw4 for me it was main reason geting it becouse safe work..does it hapen comonly to other users of hw4?