julienjj
2018-07-05T12:37:29Z
I made a new key on a F15 X5 yesterday and the result was weird to say the least.
-BDC had to be updated on bench before the unlock
-BDC unlocked without issue using original key
-Made a 2nd key.
All was fine until reinstallation in the car;

Engine could not start with either keys, tons of errors message on the car information display.
I figured the module was not coded properly after the update, however AH did not let me code the module, both gateway and BDC gave a message of no coding available.
I had to fight with E-SYS (because the SVT was missing after the update) to manually detect a good CAFD to recode the module.

After re-coding with e-sys the engine started with no error message.

Now, unless i'm missing something, shouldn't the module get recoded properly on the bench after an update ?, no reason not to, as it already contain the VO to code it properly. If I wasn't used to coding with E-SYS that car would still be in the service bay, not starting, and with a very angry customer... 😛
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-07-05T20:07:53Z
I made fem F32, same problem. After update have no coding. The only way is esys to repair with hard. No mistakes are allowed in such cars, If the FEM broken, who pays? Microtronik?
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-07-07T06:22:28Z
Hello guys really sorry to hear this.But nobody has contacted us until now for losing their coding data after update fem/bdc in autohex, if you got some issues you must contact us then only we can rectify it.there is a RESTORE option available in advanced page for FEM/BDC unlock ,if you get something wrong you can always try to restore or code fem body again from indiv programing. Believe us guys we have done more than 1000 fem/bdc until now ,we are keeping records in our server how many of them where unlocked and no one has complained car is dead after they do it with autohex.even when they got issues we have always solved it for them.
Regarding the BDM tool the hardware is already done and software is under the make,its getting delayed because we are trying to add more features for it so trying to make software apt for all the future functions too not just cas1-4 eeprom /flash.
So please guys if you end up in some trouble always feel free to contact us so that we can help you and solve if anything wrong with the software.
BEST REGARDS
cardiagcom
2018-07-07T07:20:52Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Hello guys really sorry to hear this.But nobody has contacted us until now for losing their coding data after update fem/bdc in autohex, if you got some issues you must contact us then only we can rectify it.there is a RESTORE option available in advanced page for FEM/BDC unlock ,if you get something wrong you can always try to restore or code fem body again from indiv programing. Believe us guys we have done more than 1000 fem/bdc until now ,we are keeping records in our server how many of them where unlocked and no one has complained car is dead after they do it with autohex.even when they got issues we have always solved it for them.
Regarding the BDM tool the hardware is already done and software is under the make,its getting delayed because we are trying to add more features for it so trying to make software apt for all the future functions too not just cas1-4 eeprom /flash.
So please guys if you end up in some trouble always feel free to contact us so that we can help you and solve if anything wrong with the software.
BEST REGARDS

Hi
Can Autohex exp lane (information) for all users BDM will be like extra tool or will be embedded into HW4 , because before release HW4 was information BDM will be with HW4
We need again extra pay for BDM or NO
If will BDM will be extra tool and need extra pay I think nobody will accept because everyone have separate BDM
Please Autohex for clearly information
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2018-07-07T07:41:57Z
Originally Posted by: cardiagcom 

BEST REGARDS

Hi
Can Autohex exp lane (information) for all users BDM will be like extra tool or will be embedded into HW4 , because before release HW4 was information BDM will be with HW4
If will BDM will be extra tool and need extra pay I think nobody will accept because everyone have separate BDM

There are two tools in process now, HexTag and HexProg.
Both will have for BDM functions without removing any part from CAS4, CAS4+. HexTag will be able to work with keys as well.
While the HexProg will be a tool for tuning and Ecu cloning (MC9S12 family is just a part of the covered MCUs), it supports reading/writing flash/eeprom including secured tricore Ecus and correcting checksum.
We delayed Autohex II update because we are finishing the MSD85,MSD87 and MSV90 we are hopping to release them in the next update, it will be free for all BMW members.

To members who complained here:
For FEM/BDC problem, in this forum I know many members damaged these Ecus by different tools and our support team fixed it by Autohex II. Autohex generates a backup file that will guarantee to returns the Ecu back to it's first state, if you have a problem in coding the ecu then there was a problem in the process of unlocking and this is possible to happen and for sure you can recover it, you simply restore it back and your problem will be solved in 10 minutes.
You are welcomed to contact support, they will assist you and solve your problem in no time.
rsachip
2018-07-07T09:04:50Z
I was hoping to hear something like this...tuning,reading writing ecus by whole memory not only ISN..
julienjj
2018-07-08T04:03:06Z
Originally Posted by: Admin 

Originally Posted by: cardiagcom 

BEST REGARDS

Hi

There are two tools in process now, HexTag and HexProg.
Both will have for BDM functions without removing any part from CAS4, CAS4+. HexTag will be able to work with keys as well.
While the HexProg will be a tool for tuning and Ecu cloning (MC9S12 family is just a part of the covered MCUs), it supports reading/writing flash/eeprom including secured tricore Ecus and correcting checksum.
We delayed Autohex II update because we are finishing the MSD85,MSD87 and MSV90 we are hopping to release them in the next update, it will be free for all BMW members.

To members who complained here:
For FEM/BDC problem, in this forum I know many members damaged these Ecus by different tools and our support team fixed it by Autohex II. Autohex generates a backup file that will guarantee to returns the Ecu back to it's first state, if you have a problem in coding the ecu then there was a problem in the process of unlocking and this is possible to happen and for sure you can recover it, you simply restore it back and your problem will be solved in 10 minutes.
You are welcomed to contact support, they will assist you and solve your problem in no time.

Glad to hear about the new developements, specially about the MSD85 from the F10 v8... these have been a pain in the butt for a while. BIN file edition is a nice addition too, as I often have to tamper with the files and I always found silly that I own a tool than can read the ISN out of it yet I have to fire up the ktag to change a few bytes after.. :P

I wish you guys had a ticketing system (or even a dedicated forum section) to reports such bugs as in this case I was able to complete my job anyway and the purpose of my post was to notify you guys of the issue, so an improvement can be made eventually and the process further streamlined => Less stressfull for me, less support required from you guys = win/win.
Conctacting support over skype is hard for me as we litterally live on opposites side of the earth :O