rsachip
  •  rsachip
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-07-09T04:45:28Z
Hi guys! I was working on new f15 with bdc and I updated few modules...all went fine except when I flashed DKOMBI autohex stuck at flashing bootloader and stoped.what are my options now I try flash 3more times no sucess and kombi have no coding now,please help me solve this I am far from home and dont have acess to other tools..thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Richard Ireland
2018-07-13T20:15:20Z
Hi
Did you tried battery power reset for 30min ? and re flash again?

rsachip
  •  rsachip
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-07-13T23:37:43Z
yes mate I did 2 times without suces..Iven support team give a try but didnt solve..thay say it is other modules making problems becouse thay see in programing section 3modules not compatible(they was used modules from same car) Than I was strugling with esys few ours and kombi back to life..than I was thinking why have autohex if cant properly flash kombi of f15??so I flashed it again with AH2 doip disabled , and it flashed it without problem 45minutes..
Tibibond
2018-07-19T19:36:34Z
i had the exact same issue on a f12, updating kombi could only be done with doip off. the issue is in ip addressing most likely. ista p also wont do kombi on nbt cars if the ip is not right, for this purpose you need a router between icom and ista p laptop. strange enough esys works flawless with enet cable