Justin
  •  Justin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-08-07T11:43:44Z
Hi Guys

Has anyone recently had and CAS 3+ firmware downgrade failures?, once it fails, the CAS is not responsive and is basically dead with 'no program in flash'
I must have done it 50+ times in the past and i have never had any problems, then last week and today, i've had 3 failures, which is quite worrying, so for the moment, i won's be doing any further downgrades until this issue, whatever it is, is resolved.

I will contact support separately, but i wanted to ask if anyone else has had this issue recently, i have HW4.

Thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

rsachip
2018-08-12T01:52:13Z
I had simular isue once..but I repead flash proces all fine after..cas3+ firmware doungrade usualy works fine for me only few part no. are risky
Justin
  •  Justin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-08-15T22:09:51Z
Yes, over the past few days I’ve realised that most part numbers downgrade successfully, but CAS 3 ‘9287535’ has failed everytime. Most of the other part numbers are fine with no issues, just 9287535 seems to have issue.

Autohex tries to erase the flash at the beginning of the down grade and gets stuck on ‘erasing flash’ for several minutes, then the dreaded ‘firmware downgrade failed’. Then a dead CAS.

rsachip
2018-08-16T21:25:14Z
now you can try winkfp expert mode if I-level data corupted cas will steel able to be flashed..If not,do you have xprog,r270,vvdiprog etc?I can help you restore it