IamBigK
  •  IamBigK
  • 51.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-10-18T19:58:32Z
I was having issues with HW2 so I ordered HW4, I replaced a diode and my PC recognizes the device again. But I am getting an error of

When I click BMW Version I get
"error in car module, the car software will be termianted UNKOWN ERROR, please contact microtronik. REF: 806

When I click "Update" it says WVCI: not authorized Operation REF: 80a

Support won't respond probably for 12+ hours (My work day) so hoping someone had any idea? Would be nice to get it to work and finish several jobs today

I change to USB & Wifi...

Is it possible they disabled HW2 automatically when ordering HW4?

When I click BMW now I receive WVCI: Software not supported, you must purchase software before using it
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2018-10-18T20:33:09Z
Yes if you order HW4 , the old one HW3 is automaticly disabled, i had the same situation
Levanime
2018-10-19T03:31:49Z
yeah, ull have to wait for hw4 to be delivered
IamBigK
  •  IamBigK
  • 51.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-10-19T05:19:18Z
I asked for it not to be disabled, and told them I need it, and was assured it wouldn't... a very poor policy
Levanime
2018-10-19T23:40:50Z
Thats for protecting the system,
It's designed the way that at the time only one device can be active for account.

and device can be activated only at Microtronik office.
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-10-20T06:44:56Z
Originally Posted by: IamBigK 

I asked for it not to be disabled, and told them I need it, and was assured it wouldn't... a very poor policy

Sir we have clearly informed you old hardware will stop working for online function once we activate new one and you agreed for that.maybe some misunderstanding you felt like this and sorry yesterday was our offday that's why late reply.
Best regards