Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-14T20:23:41Z
Hello,

After BDC virgin and adapt to car (F48) and program keys - no ignition!
In BDC i have error 8040E1 Electronic immobiliser (EWS): ELV not taught in - Engine start not permitted.

My car is with automatic transmition and ELV (before virgin and adapt to new car previously this BDC working good with this ELV).
I play with 95040 and make many attempts - but my only succes is one time ignition on - if BDC sleep or i disconnect battery - no more ignition.

What i do wrong?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-11-15T06:35:52Z
the BDC you replaced with mostly will be for manual cars,because only manual cars got ELV security.
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-15T07:28:22Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

the BDC you replaced with mostly will be for manual cars,because only manual cars got ELV security.

this is not true - bdc is from automat transmition with elv - and in this car works good - after virgin and adapt - no ignition and elv error

also info about elv is only in manual is a fake because i see many f models with automat transmition and elv
cardiagcom
2018-11-15T19:42:32Z
Originally Posted by: Haten 

Hello,

After BDC virgin and adapt to car (F48) and program keys - no ignition!
In BDC i have error 8040E1 Electronic immobiliser (EWS): ELV not taught in - Engine start not permitted.

My car is with automatic transmition and ELV (before virgin and adapt to new car previously this BDC working good with this ELV).
I play with 95040 and make many attempts - but my only succes is one time ignition on - if BDC sleep or i disconnect battery - no more ignition.

What i do wrong?

With E series I had many times this problem but after coding CAS again problem sorted maybe if you try encode again FEM/BDC your problem will be sorted

Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-15T20:59:49Z
Thank You for suggest but i hear about this and i try code by istap and e-sys - nothings change. Still got this ELV error.
cardiagcom
2018-11-16T18:43:40Z

Thank You for suggest but i hear about this and i try code by istap and e-sys - nothings change. Still got this ELV error.

Send me please you BMW VIN number and your FEM part number please

AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-11-18T10:31:42Z
You put bdc from manual car. Try another from automatic transmission.
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-18T12:38:27Z
Originally Posted by: AUTOHEX_BMW 

You put bdc from manual car. Try another from automatic transmission.

Why you still saying the same?
NO I PUT BDC FROM AUTOMAT TRANSMITION CAR! i also buy another BDC with automat transmiotion and still ELV error is present!

I repeat one more time - the BDC is taken from car with automat transmition and ELV (also is taken ecu, elv, transmition, bdc - all works ok before i virgin bdc and strart adapt).

THIS IS NOT TRUE THAT CAR WITH AUTOMAT TRANSMITION IS WITHOUT ELV!
AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-11-18T16:03:49Z
I din't see bmw with 8hp with elv
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-18T16:30:17Z
So i think thats why this is not working because you don't know about this so maybe this is a bug in software

BTW if you buy new bdc from service is always with elv support
cardiagcom
2018-11-18T17:51:12Z
Originally Posted by: AUTOHEX_BMW 

I din't see bmw with 8hp with elv

Yes hi have Automatic transmission GA8F22AW and ELV i check for him from his VIN number
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-18T18:39:49Z
this is amaizing that producer of autohex don't know that is a bmw with at and elv, so how software can work with this type car when author don't know that car exist on the world

so autohex don't support bmw cars with at and elv for work with bdc?
Tibibond
2018-11-18T20:39:16Z
Try to connect with ista d and run evl adaptation, there should be some kind of job in ista d, or better you can try to do it with tool32
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-18T23:02:32Z
I try istad - i can do nothing because ignition not work and istad stop on identification.
I try istap - making ecu reanimation but nothings change.
Try also E-sys - nothing change.
Trying Tool32 - bdc don't react on any elv command - in properties i see if i good remember - elv not initialised (i can check it tomoorow exactly).

I try another bdc, i try another elv - always i can turn ignition on only once - after i do adaptation bdc and next if i program key - i can turn ignition only onece - elv open and ignition on - engin run - but if i close the car on remote or wait to bdc go sleep - elv close and no ignition anymore and in bdc error 8040E1 Electronic immobiliser (EWS): ELV not taught in - Engine start not permitted.

So i think no solution on the world at the moment to make this job 😞
AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-11-19T06:31:00Z

this is amaizing that producer of autohex don't know that is a bmw with at and elv, so how software can work with this type car when author don't know that car exist on the world

so autohex don't support bmw cars with at and elv for work with bdc?

I'm not producer of autohex. Probably i'm wrong, but all F series who i'm working to them with 8hp don't have elv.
cardiagcom
2018-11-19T19:10:26Z

I try istad - i can do nothing because ignition not work and istad stop on identification.
I try istap - making ecu reanimation but nothings change.
Try also E-sys - nothing change.
Trying Tool32 - bdc don't react on any elv command - in properties i see if i good remember - elv not initialised (i can check it tomoorow exactly).

I try another bdc, i try another elv - always i can turn ignition on only once - after i do adaptation bdc and next if i program key - i can turn ignition only onece - elv open and ignition on - engin run - but if i close the car on remote or wait to bdc go sleep - elv close and no ignition anymore and in bdc error 8040E1 Electronic immobiliser (EWS): ELV not taught in - Engine start not permitted.

So i think no solution on the world at the moment to make this job :(

Maybe if is possible make ignition on once try connect ISTA P and program and coding full car, but F series I think now need to programming with new ISTA D 4.14
Also try contact with Autohex support on SKYPE live:microtronik_2
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-19T20:26:13Z
@AUTOHEX_BMW yes you are wrong but thank you for all you answer.

@cardiagcom - ignition is possible when i modyfy eeprom in elv (no option in autohex as dump tool for elv) - and yes i program all car with istap code and flash - nothings change - i don't think so that istad make more then istap?

there is a error in bdc saying that elv not teach in as i say in my first post - so question is how to teach elv to bdc?
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-11-20T06:59:16Z
i think from eeprom you can reset ELV to virgin,some customers have done that before.
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-20T22:33:56Z
When i virgin elv (i don't know this is correct metod) i can turn ignition only once (after first key program) then when i open door or bdc go sleep in bdc i have error 8040E1 Electronic immobiliser (EWS): ELV not taught in - Engine start not permitted as i say in first post.

Do you know how to virgin elv and after that i must do somehinge else?

PS. i try to add microtronik_2 to my skype list but they only answer how i can help you? and don't add me to own skype list so i can't wrote to him.
So please add me to skype - without this i can't wrote to you any mesages!
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-11-21T05:38:55Z
please forward us your skype id