Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-21T21:34:59Z
looks no one can help me :(
is anybody on this forum that change bdc in bmw with elv and automatic transmission?
rsachip
2018-11-22T00:00:53Z
I read this thread and I can say its very strange problem and if Ista-P not sort this out by reflash whole car something wrong with elv itself or bdc not acepting it..In this case I would try all service functions related to elv avalible in autohex or ista-d..also check fa if courupted not a bad idea
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-22T08:19:03Z
i try all of these but in ista d or p is 0 elv function also check fa

maybe someone have a virgin dump for elv st95040?

or know service procedure elv replace

any help please

as i say also change bdc and elv and still have error in bdc after adapt to car so in this case there is a security in egs (isn) and also security in elv - so solution is make virgin elv to (i think) autoadapt to car, maybe somone have a contact in bmw service and can ask how looks adaptation new elv to car and how service disable support elv in bdc in car without elv?

i can pay for solution!
Levanime
2018-11-23T04:12:50Z
this is interesting case,
I have not done such thing
have u tried turning on ignition from tool32 with script?
just wondering if it would work
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-23T08:57:56Z
no i'm not trying ignition on by tool32, but i try run elv functions by tool32 and nothings happen

how to proper turn ignition on by tool32?
rsachip
2018-11-23T18:28:08Z
Post your elv dump here I will try something for you
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-23T20:45:30Z
I try many "versions" of virgin - still have error in bdc 8040E1 Electronic immobiliser (EWS): ELV not taught in - Engine start not permitted.
I have 2 elv so i send 2 diferent eeprom.
 ELV_1.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 ELV_2.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Now i think maybe my elv is incomplete or something - somebody have a pic how looks proper elv?
rsachip
2018-11-24T10:06:44Z
 ELV_1_VIRGIN.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content. try this
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-24T21:23:36Z
i try like this - not working
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-24T23:07:46Z
this fucking car is unbelievable!

i have 3rd bdc (used and buy compatibile by vin no) before start playing with autohex connect to car and read parameter by tool32 - elv hw support was- nicht active
autohex can't unlock - must flashing - so i update bdc and after that in tool32 elv hw support active
after that my autohex burn when playing with bdc 😞 so i must send it to fix it (don't read so-8 eeprom)

i build on table wiring (start/stop button, elv wiring, emergency coil etc.) and on table when i push start/stop button about 20 times elv OPEN and give ignition but not close - i disconnnect elv, disconnec suply etc - testing about 1h - no close -still open

so i go to car and in car when i connect all - plugs - bdc immedly close elv and not open

so i go one more time to bench and yes! after about 20x pussing button elv open - go to car immedy close = i try this 3 times always on bench open and on car closing - after that can't 4 timie to open elv on table

WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT THE HEEL TO DO?
useyourbrains
2018-11-25T18:08:58Z
Originally Posted by: Haten 

this fucking car is unbelievable!

i have 3rd bdc (used and buy compatibile by vin no) before start playing with autohex connect to car and read parameter by tool32 - elv hw support was- nicht active
autohex can't unlock - must flashing - so i update bdc and after that in tool32 elv hw support active
after that my autohex burn when playing with bdc 😞 so i must send it to fix it (don't read so-8 eeprom)

i build on table wiring (start/stop button, elv wiring, emergency coil etc.) and on table when i push start/stop button about 20 times elv OPEN and give ignition but not close - i disconnnect elv, disconnec suply etc - testing about 1h - no close -still open

so i go to car and in car when i connect all - plugs - bdc immedly close elv and not open

so i go one more time to bench and yes! after about 20x pussing button elv open - go to car immedy close = i try this 3 times always on bench open and on car closing - after that can't 4 timie to open elv on table

WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT THE HEEL TO DO?

Before unlocking with autohex, program it with e-sys. Then unlock.
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-25T19:14:57Z
i try that - still the same

btw is not that simple to flash bdc without ignition on by e-sys
Izsetta
2018-11-27T06:43:56Z
Hello everyone I read all the post I tell you I had a very similar problem with bdc f56 and possibly the solution.

In f56 change bdc I made new key and update bdc install in the car and work perfectly this update was with version 1.0.51 after the version 1.0.52 arrived and returned to update bdc after this update I could not turn on the car fault in elv and boot was not possible then it returned to update with version 1.0.51 and it returned to work without problems.

NOTE the bdc in version 1.0.51 appears to update and the same bdc in version 1.0.52 appears incompatible possible flasheable comment possible error in the ecus flash table so the flashing for bdc is incorrect in version 1.0.52

Sorry my english is not good
cardiagcom
2018-11-27T18:04:26Z
Originally Posted by: Izsetta 

Hello everyone I read all the post I tell you I had a very similar problem with bdc f56 and possibly the solution.

In f56 change bdc I made new key and update bdc install in the car and work perfectly this update was with version 1.0.51 after the version 1.0.52 arrived and returned to update bdc after this update I could not turn on the car fault in elv and boot was not possible then it returned to update with version 1.0.51 and it returned to work without problems.

NOTE the bdc in version 1.0.51 appears to update and the same bdc in version 1.0.52 appears incompatible possible flasheable comment possible error in the ecus flash table so the flashing for bdc is incorrect in version 1.0.52

WTH why version 1.0.52 is worse them 1.0.51 why this company no make better software
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-27T19:09:54Z
now i can't check on v51 because my autohex burn and fly for repair but i don't know this is the reson why elv is not lerned to bdc
Levanime
2018-11-27T19:21:26Z

oh wow!
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-27T19:27:22Z
bmw bdc is a fucking shit

why when i disable elv in coding by e-sys in tool32 is still active in coding - WHAT THE HELL!?

why when i connect elv on table with bdc is forever open and never close and in car close immedly - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THIS SOFTWARE!?
Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-27T19:31:38Z
so if moust bmw f series don't have elv in witch fa element is stored info about elv is active or nicht active in bdc coding?

somebody understand what this mean:
coding parameter is stored persistantly after being coded for the first time.  ~ 11b ECL assembled ==; No exception anymore for England (gAMS AG3373). ~ 00b ECL not assembled ~  ~ Kodierparameter wird persistent im Speicher abgelegt.  ~ 11b ELV Verbaut ~ 00b ELV nicht Verbaut
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-11-28T05:36:31Z
Originally Posted by: cardiagcom 

WTH why version 1.0.52 is worse them 1.0.51 why this company no make better software

Dear sir this is just a misunderstanding ,we have no issue in version 52 ,honestly speaking 52 is more stable than 51.we have seen customer replaced BDC and got ELV issue on version 51 itself and who fixed it in eeprom.
Another thing in version 52 we updated our database,so when you are flashing BDC its getting the latest BMW firmware,they have made changes in firmware to make more security for control.that's why initially customers faced issue on mileage reset on 52 , eventually we studied the process and fixed everything in few days.So don't just blame software blindly.
rsachip
2018-11-28T12:31:49Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: cardiagcom 

Dear sir this is just a misunderstanding ,we have no issue in version 52 ,honestly speaking 52 is more stable than 51.we have seen customer replaced BDC and got ELV issue on version 51 itself and who fixed it in eeprom.
Another thing in version 52 we updated our database,so when you are flashing BDC its getting the latest BMW firmware,they have made changes in firmware to make more security for control.that's why initially customers faced issue on mileage reset on 52 , eventually we studied the process and fixed everything in few days.So don't just blame software blindly.

yes this is true..bmw makes fem/bdcs and cas more secure in every update