Cronovay
2016-01-02T22:31:41Z
Gentlemen, I buy AutoHex by another forum that speaks well, initially was not sure he could do a difficult job.
The test was successfully passed, I could program a BMW E90 2007 with CAS3 that has placed a starter kit of a BMW 125 2010 with CAS3 +, the car was assembled in another workshop and it worked well for a long period until the owner lost the worked key and was another workshop for make a new key, after that the car does not work any more for long period of one year.
When I receive the car in my workshop, I see that somebody had placed a CAS3 unencrypted of another car with key, Besides that DME, DSC and JBE of a car more new that does not correspond.
I speak to the customer and tells me that the car was running until another workshop broke the CAS to make a key.
I start the work to try to start the car, the first thing I tried was read ISN of DME with to ABRITES but not have any concrete results achieved with the tool and with the assistance.
Then I found in a forum with AutoHex, buy the tool and when received it, went straight to the car and try read ISN of DME in within minutes the engine well running, even it let me encode the DSC coding, It was troubled by the many tests of CAS.

My experience is more than favorable.

Any can I help provide, welcome.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

asifkhan
2016-01-31T14:54:41Z
Originally Posted by: Cronovay 

Gentlemen, I buy AutoHex by another forum that speaks well, initially was not sure he could do a difficult job.
The test was successfully passed, I could program a BMW E90 2007 with CAS3 that has placed a starter kit of a BMW 125 2010 with CAS3 +, the car was assembled in another workshop and it worked well for a long period until the owner lost the worked key and was another workshop for make a new key, after that the car does not work any more for long period of one year.
When I receive the car in my workshop, I see that somebody had placed a CAS3 unencrypted of another car with key, Besides that DME, DSC and JBE of a car more new that does not correspond.
I speak to the customer and tells me that the car was running until another workshop broke the CAS to make a key.
I start the work to try to start the car, the first thing I tried was read ISN of DME with to ABRITES but not have any concrete results achieved with the tool and with the assistance.
Then I found in a forum with AutoHex, buy the tool and when received it, went straight to the car and try read ISN of DME in within minutes the engine well running, even it let me encode the DSC coding, It was troubled by the many tests of CAS.

My experience is more than favorable.

Any can I help provide, welcome.

pls help sir