autohex_II_USA
2017-02-22T17:10:48Z
hello i working on 2007 BMW 335i last 7 vin PA86961 customer lost key .......so i run the vin contact to dealership they gave me part number
BMW Part # 66 12 9 268 486
cross over another # 66 12 2 296 932
i think is Fcc ID: KR55WK49147
IC: 267T-5WK49147

so i found ebay keylessexpress sale same key but Used and virgieye ...i did using autohex II try programming add new key in using Hitag2 state complete but i still keep ' Yellow ' light key turn on the dash each time i am insert it..but seem CAS not able detected key to allown to turn on.....

- and this EWS4 CAS4.......is there any mistake during i add new key in per autohexII ...??? is there any one can help me........also i thought my autohex II have full version but i am not sure do i have or not.. i can provide my serial number if modorator or microtronik can look into it for me..

-i did contact seller but he not rely me yet.......i have 4 software BMW, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, if any one can help me out is the key is wrong type or i doing some thing wrong not correct autohex II or Hitag2....... i am really appreciated thanks

-also my friend who's autohexII said i might need remove CAS EWS4 out to read eeprom so he clear some inside by BMW explorer is this i to have to be done..??? i thought autohex II can do OBD 2 without remove the components to read CAS4...???
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

roxetteer
2017-02-22T20:30:07Z
There's no such thing as "used virginized key" unless you have a data file for the specific used key. I always use new keys, not programmed before and never had problem in E9x, E6x, E7x.
Encrypted CAS might be an obstacle, but you can easily downgrade it with Autohex II, even the new part numbers can be downgraded using BDM programmer.

Just my two cents...
autohex_II_USA
2017-02-22T21:26:57Z
well thanks quick rely back tome. last time some member told me can try used virgineye key which he got from some seller so i try to buy off from ebay... that y. so base what u said ' unless you have a data file for the specific used key' DEFINITELY i am not have it so end may be need buy new key but so hard to cross over another same key made...same Frequency and ID.....

-so thanks your input..if u do a lot keys can u know where i can get new key.......???? i aw alot china sale but all it's not the same... ID so i don't know work or not....... if u have some company sale can share let me know so i can buy it get ti done.. thanks

- i will return this key and look to buy new key i guess .........again thanks your help

Levanime
2017-02-23T20:09:04Z
Originally Posted by: roxetteer 

There's no such thing as "used virginized key" unless you have a data file for the specific used key. I always use new keys, not programmed before and never had problem in E9x, E6x, E7x.
Encrypted CAS might be an obstacle, but you can easily downgrade it with Autohex II, even the new part numbers can be downgraded using BDM programmer.

Just my two cents...

I always use "used" virginized keys
I buy them on ebay and then use service who i send them, they virginize boards(reflash), change case and metal blade(new), logo, and send back
they work perfect as they are original boards and much better than Chinese crap boards,

I would virginize them myself with vvdi prog, but, its just too much hassle with cases, metal blades and logos, i prefer to use that service
roxetteer
2017-02-23T21:02:13Z
Never crap Chinese keys...only quality Chinese keys. 😉
Deepak
2017-02-24T19:48:24Z
Originally Posted by: Levanime 

Just my two cents...

I buy them on ebay and then use service who i send them, they virginize boards(reflash), change case and metal blade(new), logo, and send back
they work perfect as they are original boards and much better than Chinese crap boards,

I would virginize them myself with vvdi prog, but, its just too much hassle with cases, metal blades and logos, i prefer to use that service

Never crap Chinese keys...only quality Chinese keys. ;-)

Sir,
Can you recommend good service on eBay to virginize boards? Or good seller to purchase good OEM remanufactured virgin keyfobs?

Same for good chinese keys?

I want to get a pair of each to keep in stock in case customer need.
John Chen
2017-03-04T16:39:30Z

Just my two cents...

Hi ,

In China also has good and hi quality keys where you have to know how to find them out or buy from who
I saw that your region is in USA , so the type and frequency must be 315 mhz , no need to mind " ID number " , just confirm the frequency of the key

I am having some 100% original blank keys , never used and reflashed , brand new keys
Levanime
2017-03-05T19:41:35Z
yeah, but its hard to find high quality keys,
wen talking to sellers, they dont even know if the keys are with Comfort Access or without (I mean KR55WK49147 and KR55WK4912X)
John Chen
2017-03-07T11:11:37Z

yeah, but its hard to find high quality keys,
wen talking to sellers, they dont even know if the keys are with Comfort Access or without (I mean KR55WK49147 and KR55WK4912X)

Hi ,

Yes , not even all sellers are professional on keys . about your part number of the key , " KR55WK49147 " is with keylessgo system in 315 mhz

" KR55WK49127 " is normal fob key in 315 mhz .

for normal fob key , in China has great quality keys , I am able to provide you with them , even you are wanting ' 147 " keylessgo key
I have some too
Gbyleveldt
2017-03-07T17:58:14Z
Hi John,

I sent you a PM, please revert with contact details and pricing