BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2017-02-23T17:36:56Z
Hello ,
is there or it will be in future possibility to milleage check in modules in Fxx series or E6x, E9x series ? It's very good function for customers wchich have to buy used car .
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Levanime
2017-02-23T20:04:44Z
very good idea
erickdnt
2017-02-25T04:59:28Z
I think that lower Km would be disloyal, but we often replace the cas with a used one and the used cas is with Km greater than that of the car or smaller, then yes it would be ideal to adjust the km to the original of the car.
Gbyleveldt
2017-02-25T05:39:35Z
I don't think the OP meant mileage adjust, but mileage verify. Autohex does not adjust mileage, which is one of the reasons I support Autohex. Mileage adjustment is dishonest and fraudulent, I do not support the practice, nor products that allow this.
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
2017-02-25T12:59:17Z
I ask about mileage check in modules not coorect , for clarity 😉 For correct are other tools. But mileage check will be very good diagnostic folow-up for my customers who want to buy a used car.
2017-02-25T18:26:27Z
You probably regret that you bought this device. Anyway explorer is better . It is no secret that autohex command copies everything from the explorer, the interface is just different.
Autohex is calculator with mindless pressing of buttons. And autohex command removes messages that are objectionable - for example isn 8hp + and sends ban their own customers. BRAVO. Don't be sneaky , autohex team!!!
Findlaybum
2017-02-25T18:48:49Z
And you know this how ... ? do you sell them your updates for your Explorer ? ... then I suggest you go boil your head mate .:) This is a Forum for AUTOHEX users ... not explorer losers .
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
2017-02-25T19:10:53Z
One man put this video here and he got BAN. Whats for ? Because this team can do nothing fot ISN at that moment ? Shame on you for this ban. Cloners of explorer . Shame on you once more
At this moment it seems that you are losers . Doesn't matter who u are - boss or customer. Truth has to be told. And nothing but truth.

Gbyleveldt
2017-02-26T04:29:45Z
Sorry, what?!?

If we all believed Explorer was a better product then we would all be buying Explorer. There are some good reasons why I didn't buy Explorer, but Autohex. And no, the fact that Autohex was a little cheaper at the time is not the reason. In fact, I used a friends' Explorer for a little while before I bought Autohex.

You might be best served trolling somewhere else, your input here is not appreciated.
Levanime
2017-02-26T06:35:18Z
thats not the explorer in the video
2017-02-26T07:10:24Z
Originally Posted by: Levanime 

thats not the explorer in the video

I dont say that it is explorer. I say for this video customer of autohex has got BAN. Whats for ? Truth has to be told.
For mileage check - yes, explorer the best, because it shows all 3 mileages in CAS3 and shows all mileage in every ecu AIF km, stored Km, KM in ECU. It is more powerfull engeniering hardware.

But i dont understand why they give BAN . Whats for. There are many ways to start used 8hp on F series. Just a little think.
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2017-02-26T12:17:00Z
OK Boeing,
Your IP address is the same IP of Allout , the guy whom banned, and it tells you are from Poland, not Ukraine.
You were banned because you were PROMOTING for a service to do. This is a technical support forum for a specific product.
In regards to 8 HP, there still no good solution, we did some work around solutions, but still not convincing us to adopt, the idea is:
You get used EGS with it's DME, you read DME ISN.. so you will know this EGS ISN, then you change the car DME along with CAS the ISN to match this EGS. All will be good then.
Now we know who you are, so please be aware of what you are posting here, try to be a positive member or you are not welcomed.
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
2017-02-26T13:48:28Z
I have original Abrites ( this device is on video ) and unfortunately it is not worth the money i paid for them some years ago and it's AMS service I pay. Very few functions operate properly , few updates per year and tech support is very bad .

So , what about my question in the topic ?
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-02-26T16:50:22Z
Boeing, goodbye
erickdnt
2017-03-02T04:12:43Z
bye bye friend :D: lol
damienj
2017-10-05T17:19:01Z
i think this would be a very very good idea

i often see cars and it would be good to have some function to assit in extracting the current mileage in the car. i'd love to show so many customers their cars have been clocked.
often i see n47 engines with LOW miles needing chains. they must be clocked but its hard to prove without looking for emulators and evidence of tampering