cardiagcom
2017-09-06T22:41:23Z
Hi
For Autohex is any chance to add function KEY CHECK (blank or NO) with KEY TAG before drive to customer if user not have BMW car, somany China keys is locked and this keys is not for programming and not for unlocking.
This function will e very good .
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Gbyleveldt
2017-09-07T04:33:05Z
I agree, this would be a cool feature.
Levanime
2017-09-07T05:45:35Z
yeah, would be good,
I asked it earlier and was told I can check it if I go in all key lost and start key programming there,
but u need CAS on bench for this

also, make sure to save key file if it offers, if you press cancel key will be locked and u will not be program it anymore, without that key file
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-09-07T06:04:27Z
As Levanime said you can check the keys blank or not from key learning option 4 with any CAS on bench or from any CAR connecting OBD. if you don't have the ISN number you can give it as 8 zeroes and pass the security.But always be aware not to click on the proceed button after checking key status,EXIT from the page once it shows Blank or NOT.
cardiagcom
2017-09-07T07:17:52Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

As Levanime said you can check the keys blank or not from key learning option 4 with any CAS on bench or from any CAR connecting OBD. if you don't have the ISN number you can give it as 8 zeroes and pass the security.But always be aware not to click on the proceed button after checking key status,EXIT from the page once it shows Blank or NOT.

Yes everythink is Ok but my ask was IS Any chance to ADD option key check with KEY TAG on table without connect Autohex to car , this will be very useful option
Maybe if come Hardware4 will be chance and other option UNLOCK Genuine USED Key option many other device have now this function
iamfooser
2017-09-07T15:47:18Z
Chinese key work with autohex? I never successfully program a Chinese key before. Always have to use other tool to finish the job.
damienj
2017-10-06T14:01:27Z
U program CAS2 and CAS3 chineese keys with autohex. no issue at all