mdp
  •  mdp
  • 51.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2017-11-27T17:17:18Z
Hello Everyone. I have a real stumper. I have a 2009 335I. MSD81 and CAS3+ all keys are lost. Long story short is I need to read the DME ISN to make a new key with Tango. However when trying to read the DME ISN on the bench I get an error message stating to update the DME software. Here's the real problem, I cant update the DME software because I cant power up the car because the key is lost. I cant make a key because I cant read the DME ISN. Any suggestions?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

rbauto
2017-11-27T17:59:55Z
Originally Posted by: mdp 

Hello Everyone. I have a real stumper. I have a 2009 335I. MSD81 and CAS3+ all keys are lost. Long story short is I need to read the DME ISN to make a new key with Tango. However when trying to read the DME ISN on the bench I get an error message stating to update the DME software. Here's the real problem, I cant update the DME software because I cant power up the car because the key is lost. I cant make a key because I cant read the DME ISN. Any suggestions?

Find out what the update software number is for that vehicle. Bench program it with winkfp. Then try to read the isn again.
cardiagcom
2017-11-27T22:43:24Z

Hi
take any spare CAS with working key connect to car and after make ignition on after can you read DME ISN JOB DONE

Levanime
2017-11-28T04:05:33Z
Send them to me I'll fix it, I'm in GA 😉
gearboxny
2017-12-05T03:22:33Z

I had the same problem! Just connect DME and CAS on a bench and go to programming. After programming you can read ISN.

DME and CAS