erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2017-12-11T04:52:14Z
I'm trying a big problem to get the secret file.
I do not have the DME ISN number that is the fem but I have a perfect working key, but I tried already more than 10 x to get this secret file ... I did all 3 steps successfully in 4 where it always takes the file error .
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2017-12-11T10:43:49Z
we successfully retrieved ISN from MR.ericks fem.Even though that fem was working with normal unlocking procedure without any error or warning he was going straightway to advanced option and failed to retrieve file.
please note all users go for advanced option for unlocking FEM only if software asks for it.
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-12-11T14:00:44Z
PLEASE NOTE: Version 1.0.46
when unlocking FEM using version 46 user please note the below mentioned tips when flashing FEM from indiv programing
1.Error 8301 Online dependency error - if get this error at the end of flashing fem_body ,no need to program depended modules just go to main menu(select button) and start coding /programming again from beginning and flash fem body again
2.Error 8322 coding error - if this error happens while programming fem_body , go to indiv coding and try to code fem_body or go to main menu start from beginning and do coding for fem_body
Both this will be rectified from next update.Thanks
erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
2017-12-12T20:23:54Z
the best support very thx
erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
2017-12-12T22:01:30Z
Another Fem have another problem i programmin in individual programation all ok

i click in normal button not use advanced mode say this message]
 20171212_192123.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
2017-12-13T18:01:16Z
GO to advanced mode, then click on buttons 1 by one.
You must connect to the car when it it required (see the description in the advanced mode)

ps.only when the software asks to go in advanced functions, not being able to skip any part even in the photo speaking that it has to downgrade inside the car everything needs to be done step by step from 1 to 4

Solution

all ok now