shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-01-21T14:26:22Z
Hi.BMW f10 2013 .NAVI NBT.using the programming module navi nbt autohex hw4 killed navigations. Symptoms: flashing bootloader error, module flashing complete with error. blue image on the display: floahing time 00:00:00
autohex: online programming: failed to write to flash memory reference 8317.
I've always been programming nbt e-sys. never been a problem. I wanted to check how to program ah4 nbt. I do not recommend
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
2018-01-22T12:52:04Z
good that I have the esys and the right knowledge to revive my navigation. if you do not have to program nbt through hw4. microtronics must learn a lot more. nobody is perfect . autohex is a good tool and hw4 is a new interface. Bugs will be improved in the future. Regards
AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-01-22T15:02:13Z
Me killed cas3 from E60. Try to reflash, write bootloader and at 12% says failed,then cas broken. Please resolve problem AH team. Is nok ok for my clients
Tibibond
2018-01-22T19:28:29Z
Originally Posted by: shox 

Hi.BMW f10 2013 .NAVI NBT.using the programming module navi nbt autohex hw4 killed navigations. Symptoms: flashing bootloader error, module flashing complete with error. blue image on the display: floahing time 00:00:00
autohex: online programming: failed to write to flash memory reference 8317.
I've always been programming nbt e-sys. never been a problem. I wanted to check how to program ah4 nbt. I do not recommend

i had the same issue with a 2013 m6, tried to flash kombi and got the same error. i disabled doip protocol and after that it flashed kombi but got error at the end of programming, because dependency's . the issue is present in icom to but i really find it disturbing that autohex did not acknowledged the issue when i contacted them. in fact after flashing kombi with autohex and doip disable, autohex support that flash was 100% okay even if my kombi was in flashing mode...
i finally solved it with enet cable, did not had the patience to get autohex solved it...

AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-01-22T20:45:07Z
I think is software problem and data base of autohex server is old. Have many cars, with autohex in programing say "updated" then when i put ista p ,found updates on respective ecu's.
shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
2018-01-22T20:54:55Z
that's why esys is better. I know the news is uploading. the second issue is the time of flashing. it's better here. he has never killed anything before.
I do not know what happened, but now I have restrictions on programming nbt. I did not have before. in configuration, the option is inactive. interesting thing
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-01-23T17:26:19Z
@ Autohex_bmw:
- E60 used K-Line protocol, there is nothing to do with the new hardware. You and others did CAS flashing 100s of time with no issue. If you face an issue after that, please don't judge that Autohex is the problem.
- You are right, our database was a little old, we updated it in version 1.0.48 to be latest.
@shox and Tibibond
Please open Configuration from Autohex II software, we have added more info in this version: PCB version. Can you please send us by email what PCB version you have?

Before we release HW4 we have tested it on many NBT and a lot of CIC with no issue. Please send us more information by email to let's know what is the problem.
AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-01-23T20:47:54Z
I use AH hw3 on cas3. Don't have hw4