AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-02-24T12:15:43Z
After update with AH instrument kluster is dead. Why? I do not like it anymore AH. Please update your database to identifiy corect zb number of update ecu
Say ecu in programming mode
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-02-24T14:03:09Z
whats your hardware version and car model?
AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-02-24T15:21:11Z
Solved with icom and ista p. it does not seem right for AH to be able to get an update to an e87 tarpaulin.it's not the first time it's happening.
shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2018-02-24T16:52:57Z
yes you are right, ah is not a good tool, old database, lots of errors, kills most of the modules under the MOST e-series. I think that not making ah a team knows what he is doing. AH was to be a complete tool. but it is not and will not be. it's just marketing. other better tools. if it is written that ah is programming a combo, ccc is a scam, programs and kills. in the f series kills combi modules and cic. it has a kind of new enet connector. what about how it is unfinished. who will pay for the damaged module during programming. what to tell the client. I'm sorry my autohex killed your module. It should not be like that . we pay for access to the server, scary connection, old base, I can pay, no problem, just let it be well done.
Findlaybum
2018-02-24T17:40:02Z
' kills most of the modules under the MOST e-series. ' ..................AND SO DOES EVERY TOOL .... INCLUDING DEALER TOOL ...so don't single out AH just because you've had a bad day you plank .
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2018-02-24T18:50:44Z
icom does not kill, it just does not allow programming, and it's not about my bad day. if some tool does not do something or does not do it, it does not promote it. I'm sorry but that's the facts.what I like ah for. for the ease of programming keys. this is tool number one. but it would be nice to have some things from v ... i2 and bmw e .... er
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-02-25T05:50:45Z
Even inexperienced customers no its not safe to flash MOST units in E series.For Hu H and Kombi we got some bug in software we are working on it so we recommend customers to wait until next update before flashing these units.