Anthony
  •  Anthony
  • 61% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-03-14T17:15:41Z
Trying to program a new key. No programmed keys available. I downgraded the cas but it's asking for dme isn. It only gives all 0s when pulling isn from dme. Also won't pull isn from cas. Am I going to have to power up the ecu with a donor cas and key for this?

Also now when I try to read the dme isn it pops up a message that's says "you passed the daily maximum allowed count for this function"
I didn't know we had a limit for reading isn? Is this normal? I tried reading it maybe 5-6 times today.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-03-15T10:46:39Z
you need to power up the DME for reading ISN in this case.as it is mini cooper its better to read it on bench because taking out cas is not easy job for mini.yes there is limit for reading isn from same dme many times.On bench diagram is attached together for dme,it will be any of these 2 connect as per your dme model. MEV172.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. MVD1722.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

If you got hardware4 for use white wire instead of yellow.
Anthony
  •  Anthony
  • 61% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-03-20T13:49:19Z
Thank you. I was able to get isn from dme on the bench.