shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-03-21T21:26:44Z
will Microtronik finally update the flashing database. When it comes to the E series, there is no problem. In the f series there is a big problem. A year ago, I upgraded F10. Everything was ok. After a year the car came again. I want to upgrade. I can not because the software versions on the server are still the same. From year. there are some exceptions. I can not do the flashing with the same version. Or, finally, you can update the base, or download this security so that you can flash the same version of the software. Do good things that already work for you. do not neglect this. the second thing: ah4 still kills NBT, KOMBI .... in F series. the enet works badly.
just the same in the E series of devices under the MOST are still killed. nothing has changed in the latest version. it is getting worse to work on AH4.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-03-22T08:05:05Z
http://www.microtronik.c...i-bmw-software-id-100035  ). besides, Autohex II does not care to what current version the car is (Current Step), it cares ONLY to the manufacturing year (Ship Step). It will build the Target step based on what data in the server and the ship step only.
ENET is very stable in version 1.0.49, if you still have an issue with it, please send us your hardware to check what's wrong. To send us your hardware please communicate with support by email.