NasarK
  •  NasarK
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-04-29T19:05:57Z
My Customer has damaged his dme on a f30 2014. He has supplied me with a used ecu which i think may have been virginised. When i first read isn in boot mode it came back with FF in all the boxes. So i then done a fem bdc unlock on the fem to retrieve original ISN. which i managed to get. Then I wrote the ISN retrieved from fem into the new Ecu, then re-read and it came back with 00 in all the boxes. Is there a problem with this ECU? Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-04-30T05:27:55Z
hi the dme eeprom may have some issue,program dme in autohex after writing isn from fem then check if car starts if not write isn to dme again in boot mode.if virginised you need to do programming for dme.
NasarK
  •  NasarK
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-04-30T07:05:46Z
Thank you for your reply.
Do I use the same pin out as I did in isn't boot mode to make programming in autohex?
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-04-30T13:34:36Z
you don't have car?connection diagram with fem on bench we don't have
NasarK
  •  NasarK
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-05-05T07:01:49Z
Hi
I managed to write back the original eeprom and recover ISN from ecu. I then zeroed working hours on ecu and entered new ecu isn in to fem. This got the car started.
I then programmed and encoded various modules and also carried out egs reset.
I tried encoding ecu but autohex was giving a fault 8301 as it could not download software from server. Ecu was showing wrong variant coding fault.
I then used autel to code ecu to car and that sorted this fault out.
I now have a fault code in fem stating a fault with terminal 30 on the rear windscreen wipers. After using washers they now don't turn off and are on constantly. I have programmed fem, fem body and zgw but when I try to encode the fem has no coding. Also I have no part number displayed for fem. Your help will be much appreciated.
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-05-05T07:48:19Z
FEM GW don't have coding its completely normal only BODY got coding.but if you programmed both units its already done the coding too.was it successful while you program fem, if part numbers are missing from indiv programming list page you are missing something.you can contact support in skype we will check in teamviewer.THANK YOU
NasarK
  •  NasarK
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-05-05T09:20:52Z
Okay thanks. Whenter I get car back in I will contact support