BB Repairs
2018-06-19T06:59:50Z
Good day. Can anyone please asist me. I have a 2015 F31 BMW. Cutomer wanted me to change vin on the car. All were fine on FEM,but when I coded cluster and DME with autohex. The car does not crank or start anymore. Had someone online to try and help me with E-sys . But we need a file swfl_00003076-070_009_002. Can anyone please help. I am lost with this car. Been here for 3 weeks now
Thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Richard Ireland
2018-06-25T07:06:20Z
Hi
FEM was change ? Way you change vin ?which ECU was change?
shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2018-06-25T09:44:58Z
 swfl_00003076.bin.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
BB Repairs
2018-07-17T16:16:04Z
Still no luck with this car. Looks like DME is Bricked
Anyone that could maybe help
rsachip
2018-07-17T22:16:37Z
Originally Posted by: BB Repairs 

Still no luck with this car. Looks like DME is Bricked
Anyone that could maybe help

I sugest you update all ecus by individual programing with autohex and encode them..than make complete scan of ecus and tel us what errors or isues are steel present
Tibibond
2018-07-19T19:43:43Z
write a complete description on the car history and what modules were replaced. by only changing vin in fem or dde, immo is not affected, car should start.
AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-07-20T04:58:23Z
If coding broken in fem, car don't start.
BB Repairs
2018-07-24T06:29:45Z
Good day. This is a 2015 F30 with B48 enjin DME MG1CS003
The original problem started when the owner of this car wanted me to change all the vin nr's in all the control units. This car was running 100 persent, no problems. The car and all the control units had the same Vin nr. It is a rebuild. There was no papers for the original car. So customer changed the vin on the body and door ext. To a car that was still on the road. I started by changing the vin nr on FEM. All ok. Car was still starting. Then I coded cluster. Car was still starting, cluster was ok, New vin on the cluster, no problem, Then I wanted to change the vin in the DME, so I used Autohex to program this DME, There was no coding avalable, only programming. So I did programming. It failed programming. After that. The car did not crank, So I updated all the ECU's. Only Ecu that did not want to update was DME, So I changed vin Back to original. After that ,Still no cranking. So I thought maybe fault in FEM and DME. Made a stuped mistake. Took original key. Blanked it. Made it again. Now car switches on, but no Smart acces or remote.
After that I bought brand new key . BMW key, code new key, All ok again. Key work 100 persent. So I found someone to help me with Esys. He charged me $300 to get the DME alive again. So now the car is cranking again, But DME fails ews tampering, He said problem in FEM. But FEM has no fault codes at this stage. So I bought original ICOM A2 Next head, Bought latest ISTA-D , program car with ISTA-D. It did not want to do any programming untill DME was programmed, But it kept on failing DME programming. Now car is Not cranking again. DME is now Bricked. Keeps on comming up in blue on ISTA-D. If I use E-SYS to check There is no Coding file in DME.
Thanks
cardiagcom
2018-07-24T19:37:17Z
Originally Posted by: BB Repairs 

Good day. This is a 2015 F30 with B48 enjin DME MG1CS003
The original problem started when the owner of this car wanted me to change all the vin nr's in all the control units. This car was running 100 persent, no problems. The car and all the control units had the same Vin nr. It is a rebuild. There was no papers for the original car. So customer changed the vin on the body and door ext. To a car that was still on the road. I started by changing the vin nr on FEM. All ok. Car was still starting. Then I coded cluster. Car was still starting, cluster was ok, New vin on the cluster, no problem, Then I wanted to change the vin in the DME, so I used Autohex to program this DME, There was no coding avalable, only programming. So I did programming. It failed programming. After that. The car did not crank, So I updated all the ECU's. Only Ecu that did not want to update was DME, So I changed vin Back to original. After that ,Still no cranking. So I thought maybe fault in FEM and DME. Made a stuped mistake. Took original key. Blanked it. Made it again. Now car switches on, but no Smart acces or remote.
After that I bought brand new key . BMW key, code new key, All ok again. Key work 100 persent. So I found someone to help me with Esys. He charged me $300 to get the DME alive again. So now the car is cranking again, But DME fails ews tampering, He said problem in FEM. But FEM has no fault codes at this stage. So I bought original ICOM A2 Next head, Bought latest ISTA-D , program car with ISTA-D. It did not want to do any programming untill DME was programmed, But it kept on failing DME programming. Now car is Not cranking again. DME is now Bricked. Keeps on comming up in blue on ISTA-D. If I use E-SYS to check There is no Coding file in DME.
Thanks

Hi
I think you need now find somebody with good expierence and try to coding (programming ) FEM,EGS,DME .Maybe somebody can help you via Teamwiever .Maybe your somebody have any backup for your DME ask him.