batabmw
  •  batabmw
  • 78.8% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-06-25T21:17:59Z
Is it possible to get ZB number for DME on Bmw E60 VIN:CY06778, because the old dme is broken. Thanks in advance
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-06-26T05:21:47Z
Hi,
For this car if you want to replace dme with used one you can just read isn from used dme and write to CAS .then do codding and if you wish programming also.
batabmw
  •  batabmw
  • 78.8% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-06-26T08:29:05Z
Okay i have done all that i wrote isn from used dme in cas, car starts up normally but i still cant do the codding and programming, it says that its not ready for codding and programming and asks me to replace dme, the used dme is correct i know that for sure.
AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-06-26T21:23:20Z
Give me bosch serial number of old ecu. I will give you ZB nr
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-06-27T05:50:19Z
Originally Posted by: batabmw 

Okay i have done all that i wrote isn from used dme in cas, car starts up normally but i still cant do the codding and programming, it says that its not ready for codding and programming and asks me to replace dme, the used dme is correct i know that for sure.

If it saying REPLACE you can program in expert mode
can activate expert mode from Configuration--->BMW configuration
AUTOHEX_BMW
2018-06-27T06:54:46Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: batabmw 

If it saying REPLACE you can program in expert mode
can activate expert mode from Configuration--->BMW configuration

If AH says replace with....... 50% when programming it is possible to damage ecu. If AH says possible flashable, 80-90% works after programming
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-06-27T07:48:33Z
There is risk in flashing in both cases.But very less chance to damage ECU if you get Replace Message make sure you don't get any hardware reference error.only if you got that chance to damage ECU.