cheko
  •  cheko
  • 61.8% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-06-28T02:05:46Z
Hi i have one F30 2016 with a DME8.4.1 , i dont know if the autohex can read the ISN for this ECU , because the actual situattion are all key lost and i dont have the ISN for unlock the FEM, can anybody help me?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

autogermanica
2018-06-28T23:58:51Z
Originally Posted by: cheko 

Hi i have one F30 2016 with a DME8.4.1 , i dont know if the autohex can read the ISN for this ECU , because the actual situattion are all key lost and i dont have the ISN for unlock the FEM, can anybody help me?

greetings if you have autohex and unlock the fem there are three options use the one that has all the keys lost once you unlock it will allow you to make a new key without problems I did it and everything worked very well.
cheko
  •  cheko
  • 61.8% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-06-29T00:11:44Z
Pero si hago eso no se pierde el isn del FEM? Si no tengo el isn de la DME me va a borrar el isn del FEM , es correcto?
autogermanica
2018-06-29T23:50:00Z
Originally Posted by: cheko 

Pero si hago eso no se pierde el isn del FEM? Si no tengo el isn de la DME me va a borrar el isn del FEM , es correcto?

so you want isn, in what you unlock the fem or bdc there will appear the secret folder and you can program a new key, you will also aver but it is not necessary.
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-06-30T06:08:43Z
we don't support this dme and if all keys lost you need ISN.so only if you get ISN from this dme you can program key using autohex,
useyourbrains
2019-01-07T17:09:43Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

we don't support this dme and if all keys lost you need ISN.so only if you get ISN from this dme you can program key using autohex,

still this ecu not suported?