Botakttdi06
2018-07-11T12:52:26Z
Hey guys. Need some gelap regarding my laptop cannot connect to the wvci. Error 1303. Ive tried soo many times yet still can connect after the lawyer update. Once i reinstall everything including windows i only can connect 2 times. Pls help. Im trying to make a new key.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2018-07-11T21:04:12Z
Originally Posted by: Botakttdi06 

Hey guys. Need some gelap regarding my laptop cannot connect to the wvci. Error 1303. Ive tried soo many times yet still can connect after the lawyer update. Once i reinstall everything including windows i only can connect 2 times. Pls help. Im trying to make a new key.

Hi
I had the same problem but only with WIN10 on WIN7 working perfect try use other Windows system, witch Windows you use??
obdsystems
2020-09-08T18:09:31Z

Got same issue.

Formatted laptop and now tried 2nd one and same.

Some driver issue 1303 ref
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-09-09T05:57:43Z
Originally Posted by: obdsystems 

Got same issue.

Formatted laptop and now tried 2nd one and same.

Some driver issue 1303 ref

please contact support in Skype/whats app we need to check via teamviewer.