Dlgdiagnostics
2018-08-24T20:22:44Z
I just encountered an issue with a 2013 328i , it was suppose to be something simple ecu swap like always , but the auto hex would not read the isn from this DME 17.2.4 , finally after many tries it did , and when I tried to write it on the donor ecu same thing error error error in boot mode until finally , it slowed me to write but after all of that I was never able to encode and program ,,, does anyone have any ideas . I used the pro software and then finally ista p and anything I could think of but no luck . I am posting here cause I’m hoping some one will have an idea . Or do we just result to our old methods of using some type of tunning machine . ? Thsnks I will a wait a response ,

Solved ,,,,
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-08-25T06:16:37Z
Originally Posted by: Dlgdiagnostics 

I just encountered an issue with a 2013 328i , it was suppose to be something simple ecu swap like always , but the auto hex would not read the isn from this DME 17.2.4 , finally after many tries it did , and when I tried to write it on the donor ecu same thing error error error in boot mode until finally , it slowed me to write but after all of that I was never able to encode and program ,,, does anyone have any ideas . I used the pro software and then finally ista p and anything I could think of but no luck . I am posting here cause I’m hoping some one will have an idea . Or do we just result to our old methods of using some type of tunning machine . ? Thsnks I will a wait a response ,

Hi,
We need more info regarding the issue.please contact in skype for instant support
Levanime
2018-08-25T19:51:33Z
how did you solve it?