rsachip
  •  rsachip
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-09-15T17:24:00Z
Hi guys anyone have Idea for this transmition fault came from nowhere..manual and padles shifting doesent work.D-drive worx and shift normal.I reflashed all and encode,erase adaptations..etc error remain

5807 egs hardware inputs one touch function
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Tibibond
2018-09-16T06:59:36Z
It may be the gws defective, as they are problematic on x6, they get worn
rsachip
  •  rsachip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2018-09-16T13:33:32Z
so you think EGS plate need to be replace and adapt to its transmition?I hear from some people thay have this kind of problem when thay swap transmition or iven padles was making this problems..
rsachip
  •  rsachip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2018-10-02T18:27:39Z
In case someone will be in simular situation I solve it and it was nothing wrong with transmition control unit,neither gear selector!this problem was cosed by paddles,particulary flat cable in szl unit was bad and signal was interupted..I find this out by disable the paddles in coding and find out dtc is gone and gearselector start working!so case closed all fine and runing now
Tibibond
2018-10-05T16:19:18Z
Thanks for feedback. About the shift paddles, did you get any errors, about multifunction steering wheel comands?
rsachip
  •  rsachip
  • 100% (Exalted)
2018-10-05T17:01:49Z
no, this is what was confusing me only when I check status I noticed paddles not respond corectly and interupting signals...only active dtc was in trasmition unit (hardwere inputs - one tuch functions)