RocketSurgeon
2019-01-29T05:55:11Z
I do not yet have Autohex, but I am interested in the capabilities of the Hexprog as a standalone. What capabilities can be used without additional costs and authorization? When BMW key unlock becomes available, will it cost extra? CAS ISN/VIN/Mileage editing?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-01-29T06:04:34Z
Originally Posted by: RocketSurgeon 

I do not yet have Autohex, but I am interested in the capabilities of the Hexprog as a standalone. What capabilities can be used without additional costs and authorization? When BMW key unlock becomes available, will it cost extra? CAS ISN/VIN/Mileage editing?

hi,if you do not have autohex only bdm functions will be available in hextag for free.other operations will have separate license.
samyboy1967
2019-02-19T18:55:36Z
hi
quick question if original FRM3 is not available , can we Virginie a Used FRM3 with hextag ?
cardiagcom
2019-02-19T20:15:37Z
Originally Posted by: samyboy1967 

hi
quick question if original FRM3 is not available , can we Virginie a Used FRM3 with hextag ?

If you not have original FRM need to buy FRM with right part number install in the car copy FA from CAS to FRM make coding programming job done