mtech
  •  mtech
  • 54.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-03-21T01:30:46Z
hello this is mtech motors, a new user to autohex version 4 I had a 2012 bmw f30 and was making a key using an existing key after key was mad the original key stopped working and the new would just crank the car the isn numbers no longer matched and every time I tries to extract the dme isn the number kept changing. usinf another tool I was able to get the isn from the dme and match the two and the car started with new key but the original still doesn't work has any one else had this issue with the new update. both remotes will lock and unlock the car but the original wont start it. can somebody please get back with a solution to this or if had this problem in the past. techsupport please contact me.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-03-21T05:30:31Z
This will happen if you used option 3 for unlocking FEM.are you sure you used unlocking with existing key ,does it asked for working in between unlocking?
mtech
  •  mtech
  • 54.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-03-21T13:39:25Z
Good morning to all
Yes it asked me to put the key in the key Reader Everything went smooth I told Programming the key it only Cranks And original key does not work used another tool to pull ISN from DME everything works fine
But the AutoHex gives you random ISN
Write five times different number every time
Still need help to free up a spot on the key track so I can put the original key back into it by Renewing it
mtech
  •  mtech
  • 54.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-03-21T13:40:56Z
Would be nice if you would go to team viewer and see my problem when it pulls out ISN number random numbers every time
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-03-22T08:15:06Z
After checking your log, here is the conclusion we got:
- You are still using the very first update of 1.0.48 (you did not update your tool since a month)
- You got an error message (Key is not detected) because you either have a bad coil, or you did not put the key in a proper position, Autohex waited you for about 2 minutes before it gave up. But you got a secret file (this problem was fixed in a minor update of version 1.0.48, exactly after 3-4 days of releasing the main version)
This problem can be fixed, we will need teamviewer after you connect on bench and make the real working key ready.