Mati
  •  Mati
  • 60.8% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-09-05T16:51:02Z
Hi,
I need to change power class in MSD81, I think I must to reset working hours first and then program and code ECU.
I read password via obd and then read eeprom with boot mode.
But I cant see working hours option (like in other ecu)

My question:
I must to edit working hours in this eeprom which I read in boot mode
or I must to read some eeprom with another programmer ?

regards,
Mati
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

useyourbrains
2018-09-05T17:11:00Z
As far I know it is still a big secret for msv8x/msd8x. I'm looking solution for msv80 eeprom.
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-09-06T12:44:57Z
It is not a secret since about 2 years. Just swap the eeprom (or eeprom data) and all will be fine.
In the new coming HexTag, you will be able to change power class in CAS as an another option to solve this problem.
useyourbrains
2018-09-06T14:04:52Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

It is not a secret since about 2 years. Just swap the eeprom (or eeprom data) and all will be fine.
In the new coming HexTag, you will be able to change power class in CAS as an another option to solve this problem.

What eeprom swap if changing only software from powerclass 1 to 2? This option needed when changing from 325 euro or 328 usa to 330 software. How change powerclass in cas, I managed to solve, in dme flash it changes itself when programing, but biggest headache is dme eeprom.
Mati
  •  Mati
  • 60.8% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-09-06T17:48:30Z
This is the Z4 E89 35is engine. I do not have an old ECU that I cant change eeprogm.
The new one is from 35i. Ori has power class 1 and 35i has none.
I need to change to power class 1 in the ECU to flash it on 35is (the part number is correct and is interchangeable)

have someone read ST95640 from 35is ?