Autohex_II_BMW
2018-12-10T14:07:48Z
hello everyone,
Finally the wait is over for HEXTAG/HEXPROG tool,it is ready for purchase. We promised to compensate HW4 users with HExtag to cover the missing BDM functions, Autohex users who have HW4 and a valid online
subscription can get it for 300USD including shipping charge.HW3 or below users can get it for 450USD during this promotion period.All these offers are valid only until Jan 15 of 2019.
After that the regular price will be 550USD excluding shipping charge for all users and non autohex customers.

The basic features of Hextag includes
1.cas eeprom/flash reading in faster and safer way compare to all other tool on market, no need to remove any component from the CAS.
2.FRM repair
3.cas4 ISN/VIN change
4.cas3+ power class change besides to VIN, ISN,...
5.decrypt cas3+ using working key or dme isn
6.Program keys
7.Voltage and current real time monitoring to protect the Ecu from any sudden shortage or any accident.
8. Ability to do Tircore read/write P-Flash/D-Flash for Ecu cloning and tuning jobs (License is required for this feature).
9. Abilty to communicate with car by OBD
10. Cables are compatible with Autohex II HW4 (Tricore cable and OBd Cable)

Hextag BDM and tricore will not aim on BMW only, it will go to other brands like Benz, VW,Audi,...etc.

Currently the software is in BETA version, we will post a link to download in the comming 48 hours in this thread.

hexprog_beta.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. HexTag.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

UPDATE:
HexProg Software can be download from our download page:
http://www.microtronik.com/support/downloads 

UPDATE 18/12/2018:
Version 1.0.2 is available, more info can be found here:
http://www.microtronik.c...xprog-software-id-100041 

UPDATE 10/1/2019:
http://www.microtronik.c...xprog-software-id-100042 

UPDATE 10/9/2019:
Ecu cloning and tuning is available for FREE to all users during 2019.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Justin
  •  Justin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2018-12-10T16:51:22Z
Very very good. Well done.

Can you say which function will be available via OBD?
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2018-12-10T18:11:03Z
Thank you Justin for your question
I will explain briefly about the license and features.
Autohex II users will get Hextag licensed for BDM and key programming. No yearly fees, no extra charges.
For Ecu cloning, Ecu tuning, reading Ecu flash/eeprom via OBD, retrieving ISN,...etc, will be charged as an extra feature. we will keep you all posted about the new features we will add in HexProg.
We also will add some free functions for HexTag when we feel they will support the job of Autohex II, other than that they will not be for free.

Note:
Another explanation about the difference between HexProg and HexTag:
Both are identical, they differ only in this:
- HexTag can do key programming for BMW (currently it supports Hitag, Hitag2, Hitag Pro, and some other protocols).
- HexTag is to be sold only with Autohex II. HexProg can be sold to non Autohex II users.
roxetteer
2018-12-10T19:27:25Z
Will it also support CAS4/CAS4+ decryption in the future?
useyourbrains
2018-12-10T19:44:48Z
So if I have hw4 with htag pro, so no need to buy hextag? Just hexprog?
roxetteer
2018-12-10T20:04:40Z
Originally Posted by: Admin 

- HexTag is to be sold only with Autohex II. HexProg can be sold to non Autohex II users.

I think he is pretty straight forward.
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-12-11T05:20:23Z
Originally Posted by: useyourbrains 

So if I have hw4 with htag pro, so no need to buy hextag? Just hexprog?

you need to buy only HEXTAG no need of Hexprog.
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-12-11T10:22:59Z
Originally Posted by: roxetteer 

cas4+ decryption with key will be possible in future
now can edit isn and vin for cas4,check the attached photo for advanced option of cas4

cas4-editor.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
useyourbrains
2018-12-11T10:42:27Z
It's on sale, but no info how to buy? Contacted via skype, and gave this link for me.
asim
  •  asim
  • 69.6% (Friendly)
2018-12-11T10:56:20Z
Sorry for the inconvience but things are not really clear for me. Could you please give insight in the following questions?

You say:
"... Autohex II users will get Hextag licensed for BDM and key programming. No yearly fees, no extra charges. ..."
[Q1] With this, do you mean the functions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9 in your opening post?

You say:
"... Hextag BDM and tricore will not aim on BMW only, it will go to other brands like Benz, VW,Audi,...etc. ..."
[Q2] What kind of functionality do you have in mind for these brands? Is it key-immo related or broader (like Autohex is for BMW) or even more broader like Autohex for BMW and the functionality described in function 8 of your opening post?

You say:
"... For Ecu cloning, Ecu tuning, reading Ecu flash/eeprom via OBD, retrieving ISN,...etc, will be charged as an extra feature. ..."
[Q3] Do you already know if this is on a token/number basis or on a subscription basis?
[Q4a] Regarding the tuning; will you be the provider of the tuning files?
[Q4b] Regarding the tuning; will you also provide DPF-off, adBlue-off and EGR-off "tuning"-files?

General:
[Q5] HexTAG and HexPROG are used within the post. Is HexTAG the hardware and HexPROG the software to operate HexTAG?
[Q6] If HexProg is the software to operate HexTAG, will HexProg be fully integrated in the AutoHex II software or will the co-exist?
[Q7] Regarding function 8 as described in your opening post, will there be a backup option for the OBD part of this function in a way that before programming a backup of the original flash can be extracted from the vehicle and stored for backup purposes to return things to its original state?

Regarding the following scenario; I am a HW4 user with a HtagPro and a valid subscription. I buy the HexTAG before 15 January for $300. This means:
[Q8] I can make use function 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9 as described by you in the opening post
[Q9] My yearly subscription of $750 covers the extension of functionality as given in [Ia]
[Q10] The HtagPro can be fully replaced by the HexTAG? Specifically: my HtagPro broke down and instead of replacing it a few weeks ago I decided to wait for the HexTAG

Looking forward to your reply,
jokerej
2018-12-11T11:35:17Z
i did a very good job with preferring a nice working ah
Mariusz
2018-12-11T12:02:15Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: roxetteer 

cas4+ decryption with key will be possible in future
now can edit isn and vin for cas4,check the attached photo for advanced option of cas4

cas4-editor.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Hello
I own hw4 with full subscription. How can I order hextag? So after my subscription finish I'll still be able to code keys(this is my main and only use of autohex be honest) ? What about if isn is required it fem update for programming key purpose? Will I still be able to use it after subscription finish or need to pay for isn or fem update?
And what's estimate time when I'll be able to read cad4/4+ trough obd? We talk about weeks/months or maybe years lol ??
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2018-12-11T12:34:02Z
@asim
I will try to answer some of your questions, the others you may find in this thread if you read our earlier posts and some will be answered later.
Q1- We said only the BDM license is free (and of course key programming function), so Tricore, ISN, Tuning,...etc are not included. You can add them by buying a license, they are under process too.
Q2- The functions will do BDM jobs, basically read/write eeprom, flash and if possible adding some editor for eeprom modification.
Q3- No tokens, No master-slave concept, all users will have a fully functioning tool in cloning and tuning. There may have a yearly subscription as we will use some online functions like virtual read, some online security, and other functions.
Q4a-b: So far no plan to provide such service, currently we are able to read/write secured Tricore Ecus, and we are working on making checksum correction functions for FLASH.
Q5- Read my first post
Q8- You will be able to use BDM and key programming.
Q9- we said no yearly fees on HexTag
Q10- Hextag replaces the HtagPro
e46M3dave
2018-12-11T12:49:05Z
What about reading ISN or writing ISN for F series with 6HP EGS? Or E series with 8HP?

This would be deal maker to have this function. Even bmw explorer can’t do these early series with the 6/8HP Trans.

Can we expect this to be added or I would like and RFE to add this feature ASAP. It’s a must for this BDM tool.
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2018-12-11T13:04:37Z
If these functions to be added (or any function can help Autohex II BMW users), we will do them in Autohex II.
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-12-11T13:08:52Z

It's on sale, but no info how to buy? Contacted via skype, and gave this link for me.

you can order by contacting on skype or can send a PM here
Mariusz
2018-12-11T14:12:09Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

you can order by contacting on skype or can send a PM here

your PM is full and can't send message (below). so can you please contact me on my email mariusz43@vp.pl regarding hextag order and my questions regarding reading isn or updating fem for key programming purpose when subscription finish

Hello
Would like to order hextag(have hw4 with valid subscription). how can I do that? With that tool from your posts I assume I can code keys without subscription. But what if I get message FEM update required? or have encrypted cas3+ all keys lost and isn is required? Is basically both key programming related but if you put that under paid services you do cut my key programming features which was paid well for. Is not really cost effective to pay full subscription every year to rad isn for all lost twice or 3 times a year. And having 5k tool and sending customer away cos you can't code key without isn doesn't sound attractive
Regards
Mariusz

e46M3dave
2018-12-11T15:31:34Z
In this pic I see that the EGS ISN was discovered. Lets say I read EGS ISN from donor CAS, can I write that ISN into the CAS module of the car donor transmission will be going into? In other words I can delete that EGS ISN and type in the new EGS ISN from donor the write back to my CAS?
e46M3dave
2018-12-11T15:33:38Z
Originally Posted by: e46M3dave 

What about reading ISN or writing ISN for F series with 6HP EGS? Or E series with 8HP?

This would be deal maker to have this function. Even bmw explorer can’t do these early series with the 6/8HP Trans.

Can we expect this to be added or I would like and RFE to add this feature ASAP. It’s a must for this BDM tool.

================Support resolved this question via Skype for me===========

Thanks Support.
e46M3dave
2018-12-11T16:16:14Z

Regarding tuning. Why do you state Tuning, but we cannot modify these files like AlienTech. We will need ECM Titanium mapping software to modify. So what is point to read this data? BDM tool should allow full reading of dump from processor and then modification of this dump and writing back to processor. I was hoping to see in the screen shot all CAS, FEM/BDC, FRM, Lost keys and EGS being read using this BDM tool. And writing back to all using this BDM tool. The screen shot only shows example of data from CAS. I am going off that screen shot and some of the other concerns folks are posting. Maybe Tuning term is used to pull data and clone it to another DME, like DimSport tool. I see tuning guys using this method on bad DME because they never heard of BMW Explorer or AutoHex.

Please correct me on long term goals regarding the BDM tool abilities.