ASSE60
  •  ASSE60
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-02-06T12:34:40Z
Hi Folks!

I am a pretty new user with AH2 and slowly becomig comfortable in using it.
However I miss a function to flash OE BMW Flashfiles which I have anyhow on HDD from ISTA-P.
Background of question is, that sometimes it could be usefull to take different file instead the one suggested by the program,
e.g. flashing CAS with Software w/o ELV to get rid of ELV error when mechanically disabling this feature.

Best regards!!

ASSE60
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2019-02-06T19:55:57Z
Hi ASSE60, from your question it obvious you are new to Autohex ii.
Autohex ii is using a totally different data from ista, it cannot recognize these files.
You are not allowed in Autohex ii environment to select the file you wish, a solution for a case like your example, just modify the FA, then flash the CAS.
ASSE60
  •  ASSE60
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-02-20T13:43:02Z
Hi Mikrotronik!

Thanks for replying to my question in thread.
Another problem I experience is, that after initial setup for the WVCI in my wifi network it worked exactly once.
Since then it isn`t connecting anymore to any wifi I setup in configuration menu.
What I recognised is (don`t know if it was beforehand the same, didn`t put attention to it!) that in the Information section
there is no MAC Adress, only ff-ff-ff-ff.
I`m not very knowledgeable on that, but shouldn`t be a physical adress in there?

Thanks for helping

ASSE
bratick
2019-02-20T17:49:05Z
Use USB cable. Wifi losing online features.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-02-21T06:07:23Z
Originally Posted by: ASSE60 

Hi Mikrotronik!

Thanks for replying to my question in thread.
Another problem I experience is, that after initial setup for the WVCI in my wifi network it worked exactly once.
Since then it isn`t connecting anymore to any wifi I setup in configuration menu.
What I recognised is (don`t know if it was beforehand the same, didn`t put attention to it!) that in the Information section
there is no MAC Adress, only ff-ff-ff-ff.
I`m not very knowledgeable on that, but shouldn`t be a physical adress in there?

Thanks for helping

ASSE

hi,
we have stopped connection via wifi recently due to some difficulties.yes if it shows ff-ff-ff as status that shows your device doesn't have that feature.
ASSE60
  •  ASSE60
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-02-21T13:04:51Z
Originally Posted by: bratick 

Use USB cable. Wifi losing online features.

I know,

but I will be able to use all capabiities of my system. And sometimes it`s usefull to connect via wifi.

So any suggestions why MAC is at ff-ff-ff-ff-ff-ff?
ASSE60
  •  ASSE60
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-02-22T06:53:52Z

hi,
we have stopped connection via wifi recently due to some difficulties.yes if it shows ff-ff-ff as status that shows your device doesn't have that feature.

IMPOSSIBLE!!! It was working until it stopped suddenly. The Device has that feature, or at least it HAD it!!

Thanks
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-02-23T05:53:25Z
yes sir we had it before now doesn't have.and if its showing FF FF as mac address it will not work