baden_aleks
2019-02-15T09:10:36Z
Hi, today I tried to read and rewrite data in BCM2 Porsche Cayman, read was without any problem but when I tried to write I received the message ,,Chipset is secured Reference: 2105,,. So I'm finished my job with VVDI Prog.  Screen.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

baden_aleks
2019-02-15T09:14:07Z
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-02-16T06:26:52Z
Originally Posted by: baden_aleks 

Hi, today I tried to read and rewrite data in BCM2 Porsche Cayman, read was without any problem but when I tried to write I received the message ,,Chipset is secured Reference: 2105,,. So I'm finished my job with VVDI Prog.  Screen.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

hi yes we have some difficulties in writing porsche data we are working on it will be fixed soon.
e46M3dave
2019-03-05T03:41:17Z
Interesting. Because this same chipset 1N35H/5M48H are on BMW CAS4 module. I had same write errors and had to re-read again. Then write which it does complete but leaves a zero for my mileage. Maybe issue when writing new data to these chipsets. When will fix be available for these chipsets?