micksautosltd
2019-03-12T18:44:03Z
Hi every one I am doing a 2018 x1 BDC module change ,and need to know the exact procedure
The old unit is still readable, do I need to read old unit before taking it out and changing it.
Changing unit due to new lock set change , comes with new keys and locks with BDC module.
thank you all
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-03-13T05:57:03Z
Originally Posted by: micksautosltd 

Hi every one I am doing a 2018 x1 BDC module change ,and need to know the exact procedure
The old unit is still readable, do I need to read old unit before taking it out and changing it.
Changing unit due to new lock set change , comes with new keys and locks with BDC module.
thank you all

if you have working key for used bdc
How to replace FEM/BDC with used one in F series when have communications with original

•Unlock original FEM/BDC using working key in Autohex
•Read and save ISN from the original FEM/BDC using the secret file you got after unlock(ISN Manager option 4)
•Save FA from FA manager
•Connect used FEM/BDC on Autohex
•Unlock and reset mileage for used FEM/BDC
1.Using working key if it has one
OR
2.Using option 3 without isn and key

•After getting the secret file for used FEM/BDC go to isn manager option 4 and write the isn saved from original
•Change vin for used fem from CAS replacement-->Advanced
•Program key if needed using secret file for used
•Load already saved original fa to used one from Fa manager
•Program GW and Body from Indiv Programing
•Finish
micksautosltd
2019-03-13T07:16:06Z
Hi there this is not a second hand unit.
I need to know how to programme a new BDC unit, as every one I have tried to do with autohex 2 has not worked.
micksautosltd
2019-03-13T18:41:25Z
Hi all so today I tried to programme new BDC module in to car ,when I fitted new module it says there is a error.
when I fit old unit back in I can talk to module and get all info from it.
I think the problem I am having is that the new module does not have a vehicle ordered stored in it so my question is how do we get the vehicle order into the module.
On the X1 f48 the only place the vehicle order is stored is in the BDC module.
thanks can some one help me please
cardiagcom
2019-03-13T19:58:19Z
Read carefully post number 2, Autohex_II_BMW , new module is empty need write , coding all data
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-03-14T06:49:45Z
Originally Posted by: micksautosltd 

Hi all so today I tried to programme new BDC module in to car ,when I fitted new module it says there is a error.
when I fit old unit back in I can talk to module and get all info from it.
I think the problem I am having is that the new module does not have a vehicle ordered stored in it so my question is how do we get the vehicle order into the module.
On the X1 f48 the only place the vehicle order is stored is in the BDC module.
thanks can some one help me please

ok if it is brand new from dealer then it comes with no fa data in it ,you need to load fa on it on bench
steps:
1.save fa from original bdc from fa manager
2.connect brand new bdc on bench using autohex
3.go to On bench--> fa manager and load the saved fa from original
4.after this it will work for coding/programming
5.program bdc gw and bdc body
6.if car not starting after this mostly you need flex-ray initialization in service function from istad