guidollaves
2019-03-16T14:47:57Z
Hi there, im Daniel i have a question i have a mini copper 2009 i install a new pcm read the isn and write to the cas the go to conding and coding the pcm wen i turn on the engine the engine start and then shutdown i scan the car an d in the dme gave me a code
3045 = DME antitampering protection SWT: engine speed limitation, stage 2 how i can resolve this please advise and thank you
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2019-03-16T17:01:51Z
Originally Posted by: guidollaves 

Hi there, im Daniel i have a question i have a mini copper 2009 i install a new pcm read the isn and write to the cas the go to conding and coding the pcm wen i turn on the engine the engine start and then shutdown i scan the car an d in the dme gave me a code
3045 = DME antitampering protection SWT: engine speed limitation, stage 2 how i can resolve this please advise and thank you

Please use Service function CAS/DME adjustment

guidollaves
2019-03-16T17:29:25Z
ok, thank you, im going to try that
Levanime
2019-03-16T21:32:01Z
you need to import FSC in DME
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-03-17T05:42:45Z
Originally Posted by: guidollaves 

yes this issue is from FSC code you need to import fsc code or you need to do cloning of the dme from original to used.there are many threads on this topic please refer the old one's.
Best regards