Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2019-03-06T16:53:29Z
Hello!

Have here a MEVD1722G. VIN and ISN achanged without any problems. By resetting the working hours I got a write data error after appr. 50%.

Now it's impossible to read the DME - I always get the error code 1308. Is there any chance to solve this?

Edit: Seems, that The program got an update. After a restart I have new DME (MEVD1722P) and for sure they were not there before. Also the connection picture is different. In the morning I got one with the cables from the connectore, now I can see the cable from the OBD port (yellow/brown for CAN and not yellow/orange than before.

But why to the hell the program maked an update during the write?

Thx in advance.

CU Oliver
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2019-03-06T19:25:35Z
Originally Posted by: Milkyway 

Hello!

Have here a MEVD1722G. VIN and ISN achanged without any problems. By resetting the working hours I got a write data error after appr. 50%.

Now it's impossible to read the DME - I always get the error code 1308. Is there any chance to solve this?

Edit: Seems, that The program got an update. After a restart I have new DME (MEVD1722P) and for sure they were not there before. Also the connection picture is different. In the morning I got one with the cables from the connectore, now I can see the cable from the OBD port (yellow/brown for CAN and not yellow/orange than before.

Thx in advance.

CU Oliver

When you get update ? , in my program CAN is yellow and Orange not Brown

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-03-07T06:12:53Z

Hello!

Thx in advance.

CU Oliver

ISN boot mode software will not update by itself.can you show us some pictures.

Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
2019-03-07T09:07:01Z
Hello!

Unfortunatetly I made no pictures.

At the first start I got the wiring diagram with the cable. After the write error a wiring diagram with an obd port and different colours for Can was shown. After the third or fourth restart of the program the old wiring diagram was shown again but I wasn't able to read out any DME (not the one with the write error nor the old one).

And I'm nearly (!!) sure that there weren't 1722S and 1722P as DME before in the list. But that is not the point. Why ISN Boot Mode made this error is for me important and I hope that the DME is not totally broken.

Will try it today again and hope the best.

CU Oliver
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-03-07T10:14:20Z
It's really strange never heard anything like this can you connect teamviewer we will take a look.nothing to worry on dme your dme is safe.
Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
2019-03-07T14:05:08Z
Hello!

Tested Autohex now with two different 1722G DME. I wasn't able to read one and got always the error message 8803.

Looks like something was broken.

CU Oliver
Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
2019-03-11T14:50:14Z
Hello!

Okay, may be the cable is broken or the autohex HW4. I'm not able to read out any ECU, tested it also with a EDC17CP50, same result. My voltmeter shows only 1,7 V, sometimes 4,7V between red and black cable when I try to read out a DME/DDE - 12V supply is connected and the program shows me 12,2V. Can high and low is working (around 2,5 V).

CU Oliver
Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
2019-03-19T15:45:10Z
Hello!

No way to read out any DME/DDE with Autohex II at the moment. Mini ACDP did the job without any problems. But this cannot be the solution. A tool for les than 1.000 USD do the job and the much more expensive Autohex can only quit with an error.

The only thing I can imagine is that something is broken or whatever. The ISN Boot Mode tool worked as expected before this stupid error and after the error not anymore.

But it should not be up to me to find a solution by myself. So it would be perfect if I would get some help from Microtronik.

CU Oliver
Findlaybum
2019-03-19T18:10:33Z
"It's really strange never heard anything like this can you connect teamviewer we will take a look"

Did you take this piece of advice mate ????
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-03-20T05:59:21Z

Hello!

No way to read out any DME/DDE with Autohex II at the moment. Mini ACDP did the job without any problems. But this cannot be the solution. A tool for les than 1.000 USD do the job and the much more expensive Autohex can only quit with an error.

The only thing I can imagine is that something is broken or whatever. The ISN Boot Mode tool worked as expected before this stupid error and after the error not anymore.

But it should not be up to me to find a solution by myself. So it would be perfect if I would get some help from Microtronik.

CU Oliver

Sir,
we apologize for all the trouble caused but we have already fixed your device and its on the way back to you.Isn boot mode works perfect now without any error.so please be patient until you get your device back for testing it yourself.
Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
2019-03-25T16:51:02Z
Hello!

The device is on the way back to me? But I never send you my device. Now I'm a little bit confused. :)

CU Oliver
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-03-26T06:17:53Z

Hello!

The device is on the way back to me? But I never send you my device. Now I'm a little bit confused. :)

CU Oliver

Are you serious sir?can you check with all of your employees on same day we asked teamviewer one customer from Germany contacted us for the same issue and send his device to us we fixed it and already send him back and it works perfect now.can we have your autohex serial number please?.
Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
2019-03-26T13:38:48Z
Hello!

CU Oliver
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-03-27T06:38:57Z

Hello!

CU Oliver

sorry it was different customer who repaired, for you please arrange teamviewer with our team for us to check.