RocketSurgeon
2019-03-30T06:27:04Z
I've been enjoying the key reset functionality added with the last update. I did a pile of WK49127 and WK49147 for E-series along with WK49663 and HUF5662 and a handful of FEM keys for F-chassis. I'm thrilled with how perfectly everything is working. I have a few questions.
1. Can reset be added to cover the Valeo FEM keys? I have some Valeo ID21 keys that I would love to reuse.
2. There appear to be MANY different numbers for the Hella IDGNG1, seemingly all with the same board inside. Is the firmware somewhat interchangeable? Can I simply pick firmware that matches the style of key that I'm resetting, and will the key have fairly broad compatibility?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2019-03-30T11:22:45Z
Thank you for your evaluation of the added function.
1- We have a schedule to add more important keys, priority is to add more brands, VALEO are not so public.
2- If you have 100% same PCB same components values (xtal, resistors, and of course the ICs) , then sure you can decide the firmware you wish.