bmwguy
  •  bmwguy
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-06-01T12:06:24Z
Hello all,

Are there any methods available to blank/clear a Display key to reprogram it to another vehicle after use? I have also seen some references to buying a blank key from China/overseas, but cannot seem to locate a source.

Thank you
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2019-06-01T17:30:41Z
Originally Posted by: bmwguy 

Hello all,

Are there any methods available to blank/clear a Display key to reprogram it to another vehicle after use? I have also seen some references to buying a blank key from China/overseas, but cannot seem to locate a source.

Thank you

Display keys can you buy from this site , still no solutions for unlock Display key
https://auto-keys.eu/ind...ategory&path=179_369 
bmwguy
  •  bmwguy
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-06-01T20:14:59Z
Thank you so much for the reply. If I were to buy a blank key from that site, would I be able to program it to the car using ISTA or would I need a different program/hardware.
bratick
2019-06-02T16:40:34Z

Thank you so much for the reply. If I were to buy a blank key from that site, would I be able to program it to the car using ISTA or would I need a different program/hardware.

No ISTA not gonna make a key, you need Autohex II to do it. And if you have cas4 you'll need bdm tool
bmwguy
  •  bmwguy
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-06-02T18:24:33Z
Thank you bratick. Do you know if the G01 X3 would need the BDM tool? The newer G-series do not have a separate CAS module
bratick
2019-06-02T20:39:35Z

Thank you bratick. Do you know if the G01 X3 would need the BDM tool? The newer G-series do not have a separate CAS module

If you use Autohex II don't need bdm because you got fem/bdc
kantawat
2019-07-10T03:07:22Z
Originally Posted by: bratick 

Do u know the bmw display key can be program to F30 320i (FEM) ?
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-07-10T05:59:58Z
Originally Posted by: kantawat 

yes you can program ,but the hard part is getting good quality blank display key.
akslock
2019-07-10T07:56:24Z
@autohex_II_BMW AUTOHEX CAN PROGRAM KEYS G CHASIS NOW?!! ORIGIONAL POSTER IS ASKING ABOUT G01...
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-07-11T05:49:22Z
Originally Posted by: akslock 

@autohex_II_BMW AUTOHEX CAN PROGRAM KEYS G CHASIS NOW?!! ORIGIONAL POSTER IS ASKING ABOUT G01...

sorry no luck on G series until now
Milkyway
2019-07-12T08:44:06Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: kantawat 

yes you can program ,but the hard part is getting good quality blank display key.

Hello!

I tried to program a blank display key for a F30 and Autohex told me that the key has a wrong frequency - no success.

CU Oliver
ecu
  •  ecu
  • 60.4% (Friendly)
2020-04-08T13:52:37Z
what is with other comfort functions for this key, is just enough program transporder? if you add this key first time on car