Marcinkevich
2016-08-28T11:11:55Z
Hello colleagues!
I watch the BMW7 E66, 2005, N62 car.
In the partition Programming into the EGS block (GKE192 Transmission Control) the program gives the message - "This ECU isn't compatible and the expert has to be replaced" in the expert mode.

The car history isn't known to the owner, the owner of the car doesn't know changed or not a gear box... He also doesn't know whether programmed the new hydroblock or not. There is no history. The gear box works sometimes badly, and it is sometimes good. I decided to try programming, but I am disturbed by safety of programming...

1. It is safe to continue and begin programming? Whether will lead it to bad consequences?
2. How to activate the expert mode?
3. To open the gear box pan for definition of numbers with ECU EGS?

I thank!

EGS - fault.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

EGS - data ecu.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2016-08-28T13:03:12Z
To activate the expert mode, you have to contact support tec.support15@micro-tronik.com
For reprogramming this EGS, it will your responsibility about the results, that's why it is called expert mode.
Marcinkevich
2016-08-28T14:02:21Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

To activate the expert mode, you have to contact support tec.support15@micro-tronik.com
For reprogramming this EGS, it will your responsibility about the results, that's why it is called expert mode.

Unfortunately I can't send the letter to this mail... please you can repeat the address, there is no mistake in the address? Thanks!

p-taurus
2016-08-28T14:21:42Z
i think a little mistake- try send on tech.support15@micro-tronik.com
Marcinkevich
2016-08-29T13:49:11Z
Yesterday the expert activated the mode. Thanks to technical support.
I tried to do programming of the control package by a gear box. The program offered such version of the program (7559190). At the beginning of programming I saw the message:
1. Preparation of the block for programming
2. ECU Flash Copmlete whis error ref - 1019.

In what there can be a problem? Thanks!

BMW7 flash error.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Autohex_II_BMW
2016-08-29T15:37:42Z
Please, you either send an email describing your problem or post it in the forum. It is waste of time to answer the questions twice.
Error 1019 is about internet connection, we experienced very bad internet connection in your laptop when we were trying to activate the expert mode, we even could not see your laptop desktop.
Find a stable internet connection for your laptop and try again.
You EGS is not touched yet as the first step in Ecu programming is downloading the required dataflash.
Marcinkevich
2016-08-29T16:23:24Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Please, you either send an email describing your problem or post it in the forum. It is waste of time to answer the questions twice.
Error 1019 is about internet connection, we experienced very bad internet connection in your laptop when we were trying to activate the expert mode, we even could not see your laptop desktop.
Find a stable internet connection for your laptop and try again.
You EGS is not touched yet as the first step in Ecu programming is downloading the required dataflash.

Excuse for duplication of the message.
Tomorrow I will try to resolve the issue connected with the speed of the Internet and I will repeat the procedure. Once again thanks for support
Hussein
2019-01-12T19:18:23Z
Dear sir
I knoe it is an old post but i have the same problem GKE192: transmission control after changing the transmission and error appears THIS MODULE IS NOT READY FOR PROGRAMMING.
do u have any idea for this?
Thanks in advance
rsachip
2019-01-13T03:51:33Z
Originally Posted by: Hussein 

Dear sir
I knoe it is an old post but i have the same problem GKE192: transmission control after changing the transmission and error appears THIS MODULE IS NOT READY FOR PROGRAMMING.
do u have any idea for this?
Thanks in advance

enable expert mode under configuration..
Hussein
2019-01-13T06:11:31Z
How to enable expert mide and what do i do with it?
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2019-01-13T22:10:51Z
This module is not ready... it tells that you have something wrong in FA, you either changed the TYPE, or Productipn Date.
Return the FA back and everything should go smoothly if your EGS is compatible.
Hussein
2019-01-13T22:29:13Z
No one done anything in FA, dpes this expert mode works on it? If yes how can i open the expert mode?
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2019-01-13T22:33:10Z
Expert mode will work if your egs has different flash but HW is same, it is not the case here.
Anyway, to activate it go to cofigurations in Autohex software, then select bmw tab, from there you can activate expert mode.
Hussein
2019-01-13T22:42:54Z
Thanks i wikl check tomorrow the FA also
Hussein
2019-01-18T19:52:58Z
I have changed the mechatronik from the old transmissionsnd it worked