RocketSurgeon
2019-08-18T02:29:42Z
Hey, I've been having excellent luck unlocking the CAS3 keys. Unfortunately the HUF 315Mhz F-series key is giving me problems. It completes the job just fine and unlocks the key. The problem is that remote and comfort access are not working on the unlocked keys. They are only working when held to the column. I figured this was just a bad key, so I tested with additional keys and cars. I have now tested with 3 different cars and half a dozen OEM keys, all with the same issue.
I tested the RF frequency, and all of the unlocked keys are in the 313mhz range, while the original working keys are in the 314-315mhz range. Is there an issue with the key firmware?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-08-18T05:46:53Z
Originally Posted by: RocketSurgeon 

Hey, I've been having excellent luck unlocking the CAS3 keys. Unfortunately the HUF 315Mhz F-series key is giving me problems. It completes the job just fine and unlocks the key. The problem is that remote and comfort access are not working on the unlocked keys. They are only working when held to the column. I figured this was just a bad key, so I tested with additional keys and cars. I have now tested with 3 different cars and half a dozen OEM keys, all with the same issue.
I tested the RF frequency, and all of the unlocked keys are in the 313mhz range, while the original working keys are in the 314-315mhz range. Is there an issue with the key firmware?

yes sir we got issue with 315 HUF keys for remote and comfort access.we will try to resolve it on coming updates.
RocketSurgeon
2019-08-19T06:06:51Z
Could we perhaps flash our own EEPROM and EROM? I believe I have the correct files, but no way to write them.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-08-19T09:03:20Z
Originally Posted by: RocketSurgeon 

Could we perhaps flash our own EEPROM and EROM? I believe I have the correct files, but no way to write them.

no in hextag you cannot write manually.
RocketSurgeon
2019-09-20T06:41:53Z
The new HUF5662 315Mhz firmware is working perfectly. Thank you!
Could we please get firmware for the 4-button variety of the HELLA X5 key?