Willisodhiambo
2019-08-11T06:26:39Z
I have struggled with several blank Chinese keys thinking they were all bad. Hextag rejecting keys because they are not blank. checked keys with tango and they are blank. So I tried different positions. I notice it accepts keys in weird positions, sometimes on top of the tool. Each key is accepted in a totally different position from the other. Not good!! Lets improve this.

And I also notice keyless type of key has this problem. Normal remote key seems to have no problems most of the time.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Mol chaves
2019-08-12T12:46:28Z
In my case ! last time I tried to program a 433 mini key ... I unlocked with another tools and hextag was reading as locked key... but tango was reading as unlocked key...
and the key was not programming to fem... so I renewed key with hextag and after that hextag read key as unlocked and it programmed to fem and worked all functions.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-08-17T08:04:38Z
Originally Posted by: Willisodhiambo 

I have struggled with several blank Chinese keys thinking they were all bad. Hextag rejecting keys because they are not blank. checked keys with tango and they are blank. So I tried different positions. I notice it accepts keys in weird positions, sometimes on top of the tool. Each key is accepted in a totally different position from the other. Not good!! Lets improve this.

And I also notice keyless type of key has this problem. Normal remote key seems to have no problems most of the time.

which series you are getting error E or F?
Willisodhiambo
2019-08-23T05:45:48Z
E series. Not yet tried making key for F series
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-08-24T05:24:38Z

E series. Not yet tried making key for F series

yes some cheap chinese keys will not work in hextag for E series.
e46M3dave
2019-09-11T15:29:14Z
I had same issue with E and some F series keys. To save time for customers and myself I started ordering keys that are HuF boards. Now problem resolved and 100% to work.
Willisodhiambo
2019-09-12T09:22:40Z
Originally Posted by: e46M3dave 

I had same issue with E and some F series keys. To save time for customers and myself I started ordering keys that are HuF boards. Now problem resolved and 100% to work.

where do you get your keys from?
batabmw
2019-09-14T15:50:53Z
a little help if possible.
keys for E Series cas 2 and cas 3 manufacturer VDO and Siemens PCF 7944
is there any solution to reset them
cardiagcom
2019-09-14T17:42:04Z
Originally Posted by: batabmw 

a little help if possible.
keys for E Series cas 2 and cas 3 manufacturer VDO and Siemens PCF 7944
is there any solution to reset them

This key no need reset need to programming with Tango (more expierence mate)
batabmw
2019-09-14T18:34:03Z
I don't have a tango
i have autohex and acdp.
thanks for your reply
e46M3dave
2019-09-14T19:42:28Z

Originally Posted by: e46M3dave 

where do you get your keys from?

I will send you a PM.