Haten
  •  Haten
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2018-11-28T13:05:27Z
so maybe this is the problem and i must downgrade firmware in bdc?
Tombo
2019-07-27T00:21:57Z
I've got similar problem.
Any solution available?
bratick
2019-07-27T10:04:36Z
I never did it but one friend told me dont play with donors FEM/BDC is a headache. Better is to order from bmw virgin and code it.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-07-28T11:49:28Z
Originally Posted by: bratick 

I never did it but one friend told me dont play with donors FEM/BDC is a headache. Better is to order from bmw virgin and code it.

FEM's will not make much trouble because only manual fem cars got ELV and can solve easily using the virgin files fro LEV.but BDC which give ELV issue are hard to solve.
dim1
  •  dim1
  • 50.8% (Neutral)
2019-09-23T03:40:31Z
I have same Problem with FEM-ELV Manual transmission, need help with virgin ELV. ELV_Locked.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content. ELV_Locked.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-09-23T09:59:16Z
Originally Posted by: dim1 

I have same Problem with FEM-ELV Manual transmission, need help with virgin ELV. ELV_Locked.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content. ELV_Locked.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.

please contact support in skype they can give you fem elv file
cardiagcom
2020-05-15T22:37:08Z
I have other Problem
BMW X5 2014 year without ELV , BDC water damage but still have communication
Donor BDC from X1 automat with ELV , BDC part number compatible
After Cloning with Autohex and connect to the car have Fault ELV disconnected and no chance make Ignition ON
Can somebody help how to change Flash without ELV or something else for use this Donor BDC
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-16T08:16:17Z
Originally Posted by: cardiagcom 

I have other Problem
BMW X5 2014 year without ELV , BDC water damage but still have communication
Donor BDC from X1 automat with ELV , BDC part number compatible
After Cloning with Autohex and connect to the car have Fault ELV disconnected and no chance make Ignition ON
Can somebody help how to change Flash without ELV or something else for use this Donor BDC

please get a used BDC from a car with no ELV.