jaime
  •  jaime
  • 61.8% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-10-06T06:17:34Z
Hello, can someone explain in detail how I can reset EGS (used EGS) 6HP in: BMW 750LiX F02 2010.
1.- I understand that I must start the process with the Transmission and CAS from the same donor car and the original key.
2.- The Ignition switch does not open.
3.- Then open ISTA-D and execute the EWS funtion.
I don't know at what time I should install the original CAS and I don't know how the data is transferred to the original CAS.
Thanks in advance
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-10-06T13:31:21Z
Originally Posted by: jaime 

Hello, can someone explain in detail how I can reset EGS (used EGS) 6HP in: BMW 750LiX F02 2010.
1.- I understand that I must start the process with the Transmission and CAS from the same donor car and the original key.
2.- The Ignition switch does not open.
3.- Then open ISTA-D and execute the EWS funtion.
I don't know at what time I should install the original CAS and I don't know how the data is transferred to the original CAS.
Thanks in advance

Get used egs and cas from same car
connect cas and egs to car make ignition on and go to EGS reset in service functions
at the end of reset software will ask you to make ignition ON
that time remove used cas and connect original cas for car then only make ignition ON
so egs will adapt isn from original cas of car

PS:important part is making ignition On with original cas at the end of reset procedure
zoranmadzar
2019-10-06T18:07:13Z
What abouth ... when resset donor 8hp
1.dont have cas on donor car...!!!
jaime
  •  jaime
  • 61.8% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-10-07T02:39:37Z
Thanks Autohex_II_BMW for your help
Now i know the final part, but I don't understand how I can open the ignition switch, if I don't have the key synchronized with the CAS?
RocketSurgeon
2019-10-07T05:28:39Z
Originally Posted by: jaime 

Thanks Autohex_II_BMW for your help
Now i know the final part, but I don't understand how I can open the ignition switch, if I don't have the key synchronized with the CAS?

Toolset32, load CAS4_2.prg. Find job Steuern Klemmen, enter argument: KL15_EIN and submit job.
You may need to press start button to wake up car to both load the .prg and when you submit the job to the car.
This turns on the car even without a key.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-10-07T07:50:30Z
Originally Posted by: zoranmadzar 

What abouth ... when resset donor 8hp
1.dont have cas on donor car...!!!

we can reset donor 8HP in F series from isn manager option 3,there is no need to get cas or anything in that case.