Autohex_II_BMW
2019-10-13T14:09:10Z
coming soon

Along with CAS4 OBD Next Autohex update will be also loaded with EGS 6HP EWS RESET (Original is not required) in F series BMW.users will get this update free of cost on all packages from Ahx001 and up.

For Hextag users these functions for EGS will be available from next year in cloning/tuning license.
 picturemessage_iusezl3f.o5e.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. picturemessage_oy01fopz.kao.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

PDXAutoworks
2019-10-13T17:18:28Z
What do you mean by CAS4 OBD? Does that mean make keys via obd?
BMW File Service
VAG Immo Data Transfer
cardiagcom
2019-10-13T20:12:55Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

coming soon

Along with CAS4 OBD Next Autohex update will be also loaded with EGS 6HP EWS RESET (Original is not required) in F series BMW.users will get this update free of cost on all packages from Ahx001 and up.

For Hextag users these functions for EGS will be available from next year in cloning/tuning license.
 picturemessage_iusezl3f.o5e.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. picturemessage_oy01fopz.kao.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Any news about 8HP E-series Reset EWS?

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-10-14T05:30:13Z
Originally Posted by: PDXAutoworks 

What do you mean by CAS4 OBD? Does that mean make keys via obd?

yes we can do all functions like mileage,key etc.
e46M3dave
2019-10-18T10:51:47Z

coming soon

This has been long awaited. However if you will release do this as complete package and include 6/8HP on E chassis too. I like that we can directly connect to this module with tricore cable. Now, will you have a new cable specifically for this ESG reset?
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-10-19T07:28:54Z
no E series models cannot connect in this new mentod on bench and regarding the cable yes it is the same tricore cable.
Hassan
2019-10-20T06:11:03Z
Hello
So bmw egs will be solved for both 6hp and 8hp?
Whts aboit serieE 8hp ?
e46M3dave
2019-10-20T16:06:55Z

no E series models cannot connect in this new mentod on bench and regarding the cable yes it is the same tricore cable.

Is this due to protocol change in late E series 6/8HP vs F/G series 6/8HP.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-10-21T06:23:04Z
Originally Posted by: e46M3dave 

if you want to do E series 6HP on bench you need to connect CAS,DME,JBE ,EGS on bench so that you can sync it from ISN manager option 3.And for doing 8HP in E if you get used EGS with its original CAS or DME you can get ISN and write to CAS and DME of car.
e46M3dave
2019-10-22T11:22:26Z

if you want to do E series 6HP on bench you need to connect CAS,DME,JBE ,EGS on bench so that you can sync it from ISN manager option 3.And for doing 8HP in E if you get used EGS with its original CAS or DME you can get ISN and write to CAS and DME of car.

Thanks; This method we are aware; but nobody will purchase EGS, with CAS & DME unless they are aware of the process needed to make this work. Please explain why the E models cannot connect? Are we talking protocol issue, microchip security....can you share a bit more detail please?

thanks
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-10-22T13:06:04Z

Thanks; This method we are aware; but nobody will purchase EGS, with CAS & DME unless they are aware of the process needed to make this work. Please explain why the E models cannot connect? Are we talking protocol issue, microchip security....can you share a bit more detail please?

thanks

yes E series 8HP got more security.
Hassan
2019-10-22T13:40:04Z
Hello
8hp as i knew the only way is read data with avdi and pasoft then send data to cartools then can decript file and find isn but service too high
200-400usd
Hope autohex will try to solve it as solve 6hp f serie
e46M3dave
2019-10-22T14:11:49Z

thanks

yes E series 8HP got more security.

Thanks. This means it is possible to get this on bench. Since we have a growing amount of folks interested for this bench option as like (F & G using TriCore) can we have development team please add this to list for target release by end of year? This would be a game changer for AutoHex tool .
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-10-27T14:05:16Z
BMW Version 1.0.57

Update has been released for BMW AUTOHEX by adding new features like unlocking CAS4 OBD for key programming,ISN changing,mileage reset,EGS. Another wonderful feature added is used 6HP EGS reset for F series BMW.Also minor bug fixing and some new DME's are added to autohex factory mode list.its a free update available for all customer with Autohex HW4.
https://www.microtronik....i-bmw-software-id-100053 
Infamous
2020-05-23T13:27:08Z
Its been a while now and no new updates? whats going on.. just yesterday I check srs airbag for g series and autohex read no dtc...I use cheap scanner and it give me code. I go in advance coding and noting for srs/ascm4 module. 🤷‍♂️
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-26T06:49:38Z
Originally Posted by: Infamous 

Its been a while now and no new updates? whats going on.. just yesterday I check srs airbag for g series and autohex read no dtc...I use cheap scanner and it give me code. I go in advance coding and noting for srs/ascm4 module. 🤷‍♂️

For G series diagnose use ISTA as pass thru in autohex.