erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2016-09-14T05:52:49Z
I will explain step by step what I did.
DME 7648190 IS original MODULE picture below:
 Foto de Erick Garrett.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

1- Read Isn DME module USED In Option 1 (work GOod)
2-Now Use Option 2 for Isn DME in cas Load file ISN DME work Good
3-Off batery on batery OK isn is DONE (work GOOD cas now DME used)
4- STart CAr, NO START, go diagnostic
5- Diagnostic Error  Foto de Erick Garrett.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

? DME NOT COMPATIBLE? 8HP EGS?

in code no have DME in progrmation error it appears that Internet is the same but is perfect because another module goes normal. Pictores below

DME replace programation 2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. DME replace programation3.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. DME replace programation.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
2016-09-14T06:06:46Z
I think EGS is blocking, but this module of the same mistake of programming when you try to insert the ISN of the original module.
Autohex_II_BMW
2016-09-14T11:31:38Z
I recommend you read the following link:
http://www.microtronik.c...ing-bmw-ecu-individually 
and for ISN, read this:
http://www.microtronik.c...ader-and-writer-software 

I would like to add that R56 has no 8HP, as I recall, EGS in R56 is not attached to EWS at all, so it will never get locked.
The pictures you show, they tell the DME is NOT COMPATIBLE, please be very careful in selecting the correct DME for replacement.
erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
2016-09-14T14:46:34Z
Okay, I'll provide a DME compatible, But I mistake one day I was talking to you and falram that might work. but I will provide Thank you.
erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
2016-09-15T20:11:17Z
x5 and mini now is ok

Mini Cooper placed a compatible module worked perfect, x5 not had failures, we follow the whip of the fuel pump was broken, packed and it worked, thanks for the support