bratick
  •  bratick
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2019-11-03T17:53:56Z
So when subscribing end it's not possible to do keys anymore?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-11-04T06:03:47Z
Originally Posted by: bratick 

yes you can do keys for cas1-3 and cas4/4+(using d-flash method) even when subscription expired.actually key programming is offline feature but when it comes to cas3+ you need to do cas firmware that's why need online subscription and for FEM/BDC without unlock you cannot program key so need subscription for that too.
bratick
  •  bratick
  • 100% (Exalted)
2019-11-04T08:17:33Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

yes you can do keys for cas1-3 and cas4/4+(using d-flash method) even when subscription expired.actually key programming is offline feature but when it comes to cas3+ you need to do cas firmware that's why need online subscription and for FEM/BDC without unlock you cannot program key so need subscription for that too.

But will be good to know. When online services disabled I have tried to unlock FEM and have faulty unit now. Because its delete some flash section and cant do nothing now.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-11-05T06:21:55Z

But will be good to know. When online services disabled I have tried to unlock FEM and have faulty unit now. Because its delete some flash section and cant do nothing now.

you can just restore it from the advanced option or if you have renewed your subscription you can program it from indiv programming.
bratick
  •  bratick
  • 100% (Exalted)
2019-11-05T15:44:23Z

you can just restore it from the advanced option or if you have renewed your subscription you can program it from indiv programming.

Restore going with some error. Sadly i don't have that unit anymore
cardiagcom
2019-11-05T16:45:23Z

In my opinion, software MUST give information subscription is expired or no give access when is no valid subscription, and not kill any unit in the future.

bratick
  •  bratick
  • 100% (Exalted)
2019-11-05T18:44:49Z
Totally agree. It looks like marketing trick you are f***ed ant the point and you have to do subscription straight away, even you have no spare money.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-11-06T06:00:56Z
Originally Posted by: cardiagcom 

In my opinion, software MUST give information subscription is expired or no give access when is no valid subscription, and not kill any unit in the future.

FEM will not get damaged even if subscription is expired,in Mr.batric case we want to check what went wrong.without contacting us when getting issues how we can solve it.we are available online for technical support from 9 -18:30 GMT+4 which is just 4 hours ahead of UK.
Regarding warning for the subscription we are sending regular interval emails for subscription expiry to your registered email before getting it expired also you can check it from www.autohex.net .
bratick
  •  bratick
  • 100% (Exalted)
2019-11-06T18:02:47Z

Originally Posted by: cardiagcom 

FEM will not get damaged even if subscription is expired,in Mr.batric case we want to check what went wrong.without contacting us when getting issues how we can solve it.we are available online for technical support from 9 -18:30 GMT+4 which is just 4 hours ahead of UK.
Regarding warning for the subscription we are sending regular interval emails for subscription expiry to your registered email before getting it expired also you can check it from www.autohex.net .

It was out of your working hours and customer take his car to other locksmiths. I'll try to get this unit to go for your customer service.
I don't have any emails about cancelation. And in autohex.net don't see expire date  Annotation 2019-11-06 175422.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. Annotation 2019-11-06 175422.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Arthur
2019-11-06T23:18:15Z
Hi, click on the serial no. then it will show the your tools registration details and also license expiration date.