NasarK
  •  NasarK
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-11-11T16:36:35Z
I need pin out for cas 4 on bench. any help will be appreciated
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2019-11-11T18:48:58Z
Originally Posted by: NasarK 

I need pin out for cas 4 on bench. any help will be appreciated

Please ZGW&CAS4.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
NasarK
  •  NasarK
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-11-12T10:40:05Z
will any f series zgw work
Andrzej
2019-11-12T17:17:06Z
white / brown (can) autohex, blue / light blue (can zgw-cas)
power supply red, black ground. no key reader coil connection is required.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-11-13T06:17:28Z
Originally Posted by: NasarK 

will any f series zgw work

yes any ZGW will work but if you want to unlock CAS using OBD method we recommend you to use original ZGW of car because sometimes programming is required for unlocking.And for doing ON BENCH unlocking CAS using OBD method the above connection will not work mostly for that you need to make different connection by giving power not from autohex and using ENet lines to ZGW.
NasarK
  •  NasarK
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-11-13T08:11:50Z
do you have different connection using enet please
Andrzej
2019-11-13T13:02:23Z
connection diagrams you have on newtis.info
bratick
2019-11-13T15:54:07Z
Originally Posted by: Andrzej 

Sometimes not working. I using it only for coding new keys. I have noticed that it works only with one USB port of 3 on my Win10 laptop.
Same with other laptop on Windows 7 sometimes works sometimes not. Mistick
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-11-14T05:57:51Z
Originally Posted by: bratick 

Sometimes not working. I using it only for coding new keys. I have noticed that it works only with one USB port of 3 on my Win10 laptop.
Same with other laptop on Windows 7 sometimes works sometimes not. Mistick

if just for coding key with d-flash the above mentioned connection will work .use our tricore cable to make the connections and check if cas and zgw is listed in ON bench--->Fault codes.
bratick
2019-11-14T08:49:16Z
Ok I see there is a resistor. Is it 120 Ohms 5%?
Andrzej
2019-11-15T11:32:31Z
you don't need a resistor. I made modifications to the tricore ah4 cable (three extra wires soldered).
AH4 now connects to ZGW on the table using ethernet. programming / coding option. ah unlocks cas4 / 4 + on the bench. you can add a key, change vin. I could not change the key frequency.
I have one question. after unlocking you need to restore cas. can it be in unlock mode?
Regards
bratick
2019-11-15T18:28:13Z

you don't need a resistor. I made modifications to the tricore ah4 cable (three extra wires soldered).
AH4 now connects to ZGW on the table using ethernet. programming / coding option. ah unlocks cas4 / 4 + on the bench. you can add a key, change vin. I could not change the key frequency.
I have one question. after unlocking you need to restore cas. can it be in unlock mode?
Regards

I like to have wirings with original plugs.
But resistor doesn't help. Original tricore cable doesn't help.
My power supply was not powerful enough.
With 2A works so far.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-11-16T06:40:35Z

Regards

there is no need to restore it,during unlocking process autohex is doing the restore procedure on background.
Andrzej
2019-11-16T08:07:11Z
to unlock cas on a bench you cannot connect with Zgw using can high and can low. only with enet. tricore cable has no enet. three wires are missing. you can use the obd cable and sign it up to it, but then you need to give power. at zgw ​​and cas.in both cases use the programming and coding options. do not use the bench option. the bench option has no enet protocol.regards
bratick
2019-11-16T10:06:46Z

to unlock cas on a bench you cannot connect with Zgw using can high and can low. only with enet. tricore cable has no enet. three wires are missing. you can use the obd cable and sign it up to it, but then you need to give power. at zgw ​​and cas.in both cases use the programming and coding options. do not use the bench option. the bench option has no enet protocol.regards

Can you share wiring for tricore upgrade?
Andrzej
2019-11-17T10:23:29Z
 ZGW&CAS4&enet.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Andrzej
2019-11-17T10:32:06Z
 zgw&obd socket.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content. ZGW& OBDII
bratick
2019-11-17T11:51:48Z
Any issue on unlocking with ZGW from other car?
Andrzej
2019-11-17T11:57:30Z
no. what is your problem with ZGW. you can't connect to him. can't you unlock CAS
bratick
2019-11-17T12:19:36Z

no. what is your problem with ZGW. you can't connect to him. can't you unlock CAS

I don't even try to unlock it. I need to renew the subscription, and thining is it worth it as I don't need fem features at the moment.
Microtronik team says better use ZGW from the same car to unlock it.