Findlaybum
2019-09-21T07:40:43Z
Odd question I know ... but is it possible to edit the service history stored in the F30 2017 , I know that once its been uploaded to the cloud there is no chance , but how about before that happens ?

Regards .
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2019-09-21T16:55:58Z
Originally Posted by: Findlaybum 

Odd question I know ... but is it possible to edit the service history stored in the F30 2017 , I know that once its been uploaded to the cloud there is no chance , but how about before that happens ?

Regards .

Yes Hu service manager can do huservie.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rivalryan
2019-11-30T21:26:37Z
Old thread but.... the car does not upload to cloud it is the other way around so using HU manager is useless if car is connected to ISTA and service is updated. The service history is entered on KaSIO once this is done you connect with ISTA and this data is taken from server and entered on NBT ect. anything not stored on KaSIO will be over written in car. Saying that I find most BMW have no service history at all. Also worth mentioning if anyone is changing enabling codes on head unit and car goes back to dealer for update this will result in the head unit failing to accept enabling codes and a replacement HU will be required (only way it can be fixed with ISTA that is).