quato79
  •  quato79
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-12-06T19:18:58Z
Hello and greats to all forum members and HexTag users!
I am planing to buy Hextag these days, because of the promised cloning functions...
I have a question:
Can Hextag clone this DDE8 EDC17CP45 from E70 series Ecu into a used Ecu? As I know this Ecu has an Otp area inside ,can Hextag make the cloned Ecu to start the car with only ISN writing?

I am asking because many tools can clone these ecus, but its very limited or none can bypass otp area?

Thanks for your feedback and answers.

Best Regards,
Ekremsky
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-12-07T09:39:17Z
Originally Posted by: quato79 

Hello and greats to all forum members and HexTag users!
I am planing to buy Hextag these days, because of the promised cloning functions...
I have a question:
Can Hextag clone this DDE8 EDC17CP45 from E70 series Ecu into a used Ecu? As I know this Ecu has an Otp area inside ,can Hextag make the cloned Ecu to start the car with only ISN writing?

I am asking because many tools can clone these ecus, but its very limited or none can bypass otp area?

Thanks for your feedback and answers.

Best Regards,
Ekremsky

hi,
no tools can do OTP portion that includes Hextag,but when coming to BMW info like ISN,VIN etc are not stored in OTP so you can clone this ECU in hextag without any issues.Also you can go for autohex package if working on BMW.you can contact our team in skype/whatsapp for more details.
quato79
  •  quato79
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-12-07T10:09:19Z
Hi, thanks,
So when I clone the will the car start?
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-12-08T06:18:49Z
Originally Posted by: quato79 

Hi, thanks,
So when I clone the will the car start?