autohex_II_USA
2016-09-16T20:16:59Z
hello i don't know i am post right section or not ...............?????????????..................but i had a problem my autohexII can't connect to my Wvci head....... its keep get this message error display ............... and i trying 2 difference pc is same problem from version BMW 1.0.35 or 1.0.37 still not able connect the vci.......event i check all driver installed state ' device management ' USB Microtronik USB Serial Device ' WCB usb ' it's had latest firmware version

- i am also attaching 2 photos so u can review it and see why i can;t able connect it autohex II softwate not able connect WVCI USB... need help please i am really appreciated

thanks

autohex_II_USA

IMG_2150.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content. IMG_2151.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Never mind problem is fixed now my Wvci can run with autohex II now and able update latest version all ok thanks for watching my post....
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2016-09-17T12:25:42Z
So, can you be more helpful and tell what the problem was?
autohex_II_USA
2016-09-20T21:49:41Z
i think it's error pc conflict driver some things, after i fresh down load new BMW from microtronik and fresh reinstall pc and autohex II software then it's recognize VciUSB and automatic update new latest version autohex II software and firmware VciUSB all ok
-sorry for delay not update post what is error and fixed thanks all your technical help and support and looking into my post

Autohex_II-USA